...........Creeps back on forum....

spooky

Banned
Hi all

I was absent on forum yesterday. Had a bit of a shock.

I found out I lost another schoolfriend of mine, Thats the second one in a month.

It really upset me. Made me aware of my mortality.

Hard to describe how I feel really...:rolleyes:

Hugs Spooky
its shocking when someone so young passes. Makes you think about whats really important in life. take good care of yourself X

Spooky, big hugs to you.:grouphugg: It does bring you up sharpish doesn't it. Another big hug for it being a sh***y month.:gen126:

Oh Spooks - I am so so sorry to hear about your friend. It IS a huge shock when someone that young dies prematurely. My good friend died suddenly last year of a brain haemmorhage and I still haven't recovered.
Take your time to deal with this one darling.
Thinking of you
Tansyx:)

So sorry to hear your news Spooks, you were there for me last week and I am here for you if you need me. Take care hun.

xxx

So sorry to hear your terrible news Spooky, life does tend to have it's shocks and sadness as well as joy and laughter but it doesn't make it any easier. Hang in there and big hugs and love to you hon. bb xxx

Thinking of you Spooks.....xxxx:hug99:

Tragic Spooks.
Sending hugs
xx

leaving you a great big bear hug. Nicky, if you need to talk to someone, pick up the phone and call me, any time, night or day, it's what sisters are for.

Spooky, that is awful, so sorry to hear that news, I'm 33 too!! you look after yourself hun, and if you need anything PM me..

Love

Back