1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

cremes parisiennes...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mfinnis, 21 December 2008 Social URL.

1. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi....challenge for someone!!! I have asked for xmas for some Charbonnel et Walker - Cremes Parisiennes (from lakeland....)...never had them before but they looked different....wanted something not chocolatey!!

I know someone has bought them....soooooo.....has anyone any idea how many syns they are?!!!! they are fondants - a bit like peppermint creams but fruity not minty if that makes sense....

I've seen the box and there is no nutritional info on it.....neither is it in the syns directory....and have looked on charbonnel et walker's website and can't seem to find much of any use on there either....I am thinking of treating them as though they are peppermint creams (which are 1 syn each.....) anyone got any better thoughts??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.