Crest White Strips

I bought some off ebay recently but they make my teeth hurt soooo much. They also taste disgusting! I'm on hiatus from them at the moment.

I've heard most tooth related products by crest are amazing, but I think it's only the ones coming from the US? I looked at the ingrediants and they say the supreme whitening strips contain 14% Hydrogen peroxide, I went through a stage of just buying bottles of HP online and just dabbing a tiny bit on my toothbrush (big bottles are like... £5) Only thing is that both contain acid so it can erode stuff after a long time. (just my 2 cents!) I looked at the whitening strips and YOWZA expensive

I have sensitive teeth and used them for the week without any real issues. Brushed with sensodyne when I took them off. They did hurt quite a bit on the last day.

I found them excellent for whitening and the results lasted ages. Have more waiting for me to get round to using them. Got mine all off ebay with no problems

i personally use them once a day for the past two months..i dont think they taste horrible or any down side to them at all..they make my teeth whiter...not as fast as magic but it does help alot! i love them

I've used them - your teeth can get a little sensitive, but sensodyne does help a lot! Great results overall - though a few of my friends couldn't handle the sensitivity!! x

Back