Crisis point!!!!!

Mrs.Steel

Major setback. 4 days completed 100% sneaky weigh in revealed a 6lb loss in 4 days. I work with autistic children and one of them stamped on my toe,which has ended in a really nasty infection. A&E trip, serious infection with possible fracture. They can't see fully because toes are hard to X-ray apparently. Strapped and been gives 500mg antibiotics to take 4 times a day along with painkillers.
Told doctor about diet who told me I needed to eat otherwise the infectin will spread as it already has up my foot. Foot is twice the size :( so I have read through all paperwork and he said step 3 would be the best to aid with my healing.

I feel really deflated. Mainly because I have been 100% SSing and actually not even been hungry. Last night I lost the plot and ate a bloody KFC. It wasn't even nice and I wasn't even hungry!!!! Now today I am always bloody hungry. That's ketosis out of the window! Today I had a shake for breakfast, lettuce cucumber shredded carrot tomatoes and lean turkey slice for lunch. Whilst I'm trying to be back on track I feel like I've hit a crisis where I'm going to be fat forever and I may as well enjoy my food. :(

Advice please? Words of wisdom & encouragement needed.
X

Mrs Steel

What a shame! That sounds horrendous and I hope your toe is not too sore :(

Re the CWP, try not to see it as black and white. So you had a KFC. Forget it and move on. You know you can because you did it for 4 days and so you can do it for another 4 days, 4 weeks, 4 months - whatever it takes! You can get back on it and I am sure you will. You've already made the first steps today, it's not like you got up and had a cooked brekkie, you've started already!

Stick with it! xxx

Thanks Laura. I have had a stir fry. Baby corn, baby asparagus, bean sprouts, broccoli, mushrooms and I had half a small sirloin cut up in there too. Cooked with coriander, lime and a teaspoon of soy sauce.
Leo far I am following step 3. But m eating so I feel like I'm gna put weight on :(

You're not going to put any on! Try not to fret about it too much, you've got right back on the wagon today and that sounds like a really yummy dinner! We all have wee slip ups every now and again but please don't beat yourself up about it. Rest up and get better soon xxx

I love this! Makes me realise I am not the only one with this messed up relationship with food
I'm also worried about a binge cycle starting once I lose weight
I also am doing this for me only not for anything any date or any one.
I miss food am on day 16 plan to do this SS until I lose another stone hopefully another 2-3 weeks max

Back