Crisis situation

Nikkiwales

This past week i haven't stuck to the diet at all. Infact iv'e gone out of my way to eat non sw friendly things. I'm not well so i know it's partly that but it's like i'm out of control. Weighed myself today and it's saying i put on 4lbs. I still don't feel in control today. I really want to get 7lbs off by my birthday in April. It's not going to happen.
Plus i've been offered a job, which is brill news but it means i can't go to my classes anymore and they keep me on track.
Thought about counting cals but not sure i will stick with it. I'm sabataging myself

put it behind you and focus on the future and what you can do not what you have done.... we all have bad days/weeks and once its done its done theres nothing you can do about it except start fixing it!! Congrats on new job, can you not go to another group near you? Don't forget everyone on here are here for support, good luck

Hi Hun. I have to agree with Peachy. Firstly congratulations on your job offer, secondly you have realised that you need to stop your saboutaging and hence youre back.
I would have a look around you to see if there are other classes available if not, use us as your mentors. You will have to face us to tell us your results etc!!

Come on Hun, you can do it!!
xxx

Hey Nikki

Congrats on the job!! Dont less this week get you down though, i had such a bad week a few weeks ago, purposely went to tesco just to buy cookies hot cross buns donuts and chocolate! I kept telling myself one more day of eating rubbish and then tomorrow il be good...this went on for 3 days!!I had a gain of 5 pounds which i know was my fault but it still wasnt nice! I then had a really good week last week and only lost 1.5 but i know if i stick with it i will get there ( i hope!!) so hoping for a better loss on tuesday...anyway just draw a line under it get back on track :) Good luck!! x

wagon rolling by, :)
come on you can do this, stop beating yourself up and grap this fantastic opportunity (sp) and get stuck in, you know you can do sw and im sure there must be a group around that will greet you with open arms, so put the past week behind you grab my hand and there you are back on the wagon,
start like a new girl, keep a diary, and lets get you back on the straight and narrow
X

I also have had a crap week due to bad flu, but the only option is to move forward and start a day 100% and built up form it. why sabbtage when you don't need to, its part of the journey!

Have you tried filling in an sos log? Might just help you to be a little more focused. Take every day one meal at a time so you are not punishing yourself continuously. If you have one bad meal it is better than all three. Start praising yourself for the meals you do ON plan and focus on them . Good luck xx

Back