• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crisps from my chicken soup food pack???

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
You mix the soup with a little water till its a thick paste then put it in blobs on some baking paper then put it in the microwave till it starts to bubble (minute or so) dont over cook it.

are these any good and do they actually taste like chicken flavoured crisp?

lol similar to the chocolate muffin... yuk and the chocolate buiscuits yuk yuk! oh and dont even attemptthe strawberry buiscuits! i'll be sticking to the fluids

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
oh the chocolate muffin dear god whoever thought of that should be shot!!!! it tasted so bitter and salty it was horrible, think i would have rather had a flapjack than the muffin!!

wouldnt go tht far lol...i'd rather eat 10 makeshift muffins than 1 flapjack!
oh the chocolate muffin dear god whoever thought of that should be shot!!!! it tasted so bitter and salty it was horrible, think i would have rather had a flapjack than the muffin!!

ok thank you i will be sticking to what i like and not try something new. xx

i told my friend that i saw a receipe for choc muffin ,so she said she would try it .she rang me later that night telling me not to waste a shake on it as its disgusting.she was eating it while on the phone to me and was actually" gagging".im def sticking to the liquidsxxxxxxxx