crisps from my chicken soup food pack???

lee007

hiya,
im sure ive seen a post saying how you can make crisps from your soup food packs but i cant find it anywhere. can someone please tell me how to do them cos i really dont fancy soup again tonight.
thanks

You mix the soup with a little water till its a thick paste then put it in blobs on some baking paper then put it in the microwave till it starts to bubble (minute or so) dont over cook it.

aaah thats it.
thankyou

are these any good and do they actually taste like chicken flavoured crisp?

lol similar to the chocolate muffin... yuk and the chocolate buiscuits yuk yuk! oh and dont even attemptthe strawberry buiscuits! i'll be sticking to the fluids

oh the chocolate muffin dear god whoever thought of that should be shot!!!! it tasted so bitter and salty it was horrible, think i would have rather had a flapjack than the muffin!!

wouldnt go tht far lol...i'd rather eat 10 makeshift muffins than 1 flapjack!
oh the chocolate muffin dear god whoever thought of that should be shot!!!! it tasted so bitter and salty it was horrible, think i would have rather had a flapjack than the muffin!!

ok thank you i will be sticking to what i like and not try something new. xx

i told my friend that i saw a receipe for choc muffin ,so she said she would try it .she rang me later that night telling me not to waste a shake on it as its disgusting.she was eating it while on the phone to me and was actually" gagging".im def sticking to the liquidsxxxxxxxx

i did actually try the chicken crisps recipe - i wish i'd taken a picture of what they turned out like. my husband thought it was hilarious! xx

Back