CRISPS

Auburn

x x x
Hello!

I've done so well. I haven't had a bag of crisps since before Christmas, so why, WHY do I desperately feel the need to go and get some now?!

Wish I was busy enough at work to take my mind off food haha

:)

Just choose a low point option? If you deny yourself you will just end up bingeing or wanting more....

I have skips or monster munch, and recently discovered thai sweet chilli "velvet" crisps I think they are called, got them in Morrisons - 2pp a bag - more like a savoury snack than a proper crisp but tasty!

Go and enjoy! x

i'd say have them,,no point in driving yourself nuts,,just try a low fat version and take the points out of your weeklies:)

Ah, all I have access to at work is a 6pp bag of McCoys, and that's just not worth it!!
I have planned instead to stop on the way home for a bag of wotsits. Looking forward to it!

:D

Chances are the craving will have gone by the time you get home and you are out of boring work and have other stuff to occupy your mind;) I could eat anything or everything during the day but come the evening I couldn't care less about what was tempting me.

Ah, all I have access to at work is a 6pp bag of McCoys, and that's just not worth it!!
I have planned instead to stop on the way home for a bag of wotsits. Looking forward to it!

Good idea. Sometimes a little of what we want does us good. We can't cut something out foreverr! :) Enjoy them hun x

DONNNTTT DOOOO ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!

haha you only have a week to go until you would have done a month! :p hehehe go on Jen you know you dont REALLY want them ;) hahaha :D xxxxxx

DONNNTTT DOOOO ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!

haha you only have a week to go until you would have done a month! :p hehehe go on Jen you know you dont REALLY want them ;) hahaha :D xxxxxx
ah now, i didnt realise you were doing a month of no crisps!!!! so no,,dont have them:D

Hey i say go for one thats lower option too!! I love monster munch and wotsits 3pp for a bag... enjoy :D

Hahah, I wasn't officially doing a whole month til yesterday when I realised I'd done over 3 weeks... haha!! It was meant to be a choccie free month, but I haven't quite managed that... Though I do still have chocs left from Christmas...!

(Only cos I made the bloke confiscate them though and ration them to two a weekend.....)

Update on the craving - It was raining when I drove past the shop, so I didn't stop for a crisp boost. Maybe not the BEST reason for not getting them, but any reason will do ;)

Hahah, I wasn't officially doing a whole month til yesterday when I realised I'd done over 3 weeks... haha!! It was meant to be a choccie free month, but I haven't quite managed that... Though I do still have chocs left from Christmas...!

(Only cos I made the bloke confiscate them though and ration them to two a weekend.....)

Update on the craving - It was raining when I drove past the shop, so I didn't stop for a crisp boost. Maybe not the BEST reason for not getting them, but any reason will do ;)

LMAO well erm, maybe when you said no choccie month your brain really heard feed chocolate but crisps haha :p your mind tricked you! :eek: :D

wayhey!!!!!!!!!!! your still crisp free! woo! you can do it! one week!!!! then ill buy you a multi-pack of wotsits and send em you ;) hehe xxx

Beef monster munch are my all time fave and well worth the points - the multipack bags are lower in PP too :)

I had a packet of chilli kettle crisps the other day and oh my word they were delicious!!

Skips are fab too :)

Aldi to a low fat range of crinkle crisps and the cheese ones are gorgeous, I also have the quavers, wotsits and french fries as ive found them to be the lowest. Well done, rain or no rain you still didn't go and buy them so credit where it's due Jen.

Back