Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sarahlou, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. sarahlou

sarahlou Member

I keep reading blogs where people have been eating crisps!!!!

Please would someone let me know how to do this? I fancy this as an alternative. :rolleyes:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

It's in the recipes thread that's pinned near the top of the page. I'm trying them in a minute.
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Choose a soup - and aadd warm water to the soup, slowly as you can easily add too much - just mix it untill it is a smooth, wet consistency. Sort of like ketchup I guess....

then drop teaspoonfulls onto baking paper and cook in the microwave - my MW is 800w and it takes about 2 minutes to cook them. You must watch closely as they can gor from OK to burnt very quicly. Thats how I make mine. For the "batter" I find thinner and wetter is better then drier and thicker, just not too thin.

Then, peel them off and let them cook - they will get crisper as they cool - I cool mine on racks which works a treat. Its a bit of trial and error with your own microwave, and the amount of water - but you soon get the knack.

They are also good crumblesd up in soup. :)

Good luck!

Oh and open the door every 20 seconds or so to let steam escape.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.