Cruise PV Cruise pv

Toothfairy79

Help going out for Chinese!!!!! What can i Have on pv!!! I thought just steamed chicken and steamed vege!!!! No soup no duck no starters no desert!!!!! :-(

Any other ideas would be welcomed!!!

I have no choice!!!!! Father in-law booked for fathers day !!!!!! Aaaaaaaargh!!!! I refuse to give in. Steamed cod and steamed Veges!!! I have even called the restaurant to pre order!!! Ha

Well done on sticking to the diet and eating out. I haven't eaten out since i started i'm too scared, when i look at menus I can't ever see anything I could eat:(

Woohoo! I sat for 3 hours drank copious amounts of diet coke and water and watched everyone eat and eat from prawn crackers to soup to duck ( I had cucumber) and then their main and finally dessert!!!

I had cucumber and steamed sea bass with steamed Veges no oil 1 tb of soya sauce !!!!!!! Well done me!!!

Will power + collar bones= happy toothfairy!

Woohoo! I sat for 3 hours drank copious amounts of diet coke and water and watched everyone eat and eat from prawn crackers to soup to duck ( I had cucumber) and then their main and finally dessert!!!

I had cucumber and steamed sea bass with steamed Veges no oil 1 tb of soya sauce !!!!!!! Well done me!!!

Will power + collar bones= happy toothfairy!

Well done you! :clap:
We've been out for the afternoon to a summer fete/fayre. I ate a PV lunch before we left. They ate cheeseburgers with freshly fried onions (boy did they smell good!), Doritos, crisps and choc when we were out. I bought a Pepsi Max and sipped that instead.
I was tempted to eat 1 Dorito, but just remembered Dr Dukan saying if you cheat it is like sticking a pin in a balloon.
So I resisted. I'm only a week into this diet so there is no way I want to undo what I've done so far, as the first week is (hopefully) the hardest. :)

Extra clapping for you to Redheart!!!!

Just been to a 2yr old party with every fairy, cupcake imaginable.....all the parents eating!!! It's a sad existence but worthwhile for the short journey.. And fingers xd long-lasting results. X diet coke is my saviour x

When I first read you were going to a chinese restuarant I must admit I had no clue what you could eat. But you did it, with Dukan sprinkles on top, well done. Gives me hope. What a great idea to call ahead and book something, I shall remember that if I unexpectedly come up against it.

Redheart, I have that thought in my head too. One slip and the balloon could deflate. I do not wish to do this longer than I have to and do not want to risk anything. I don't eat the tolerated foods either as I choose to be pure Dukan.

Wow - you lot have such fantastic willpower!
Hope I can keep hold of mine too. x

I love the balloon analogy. It seems to capture all the mixed emotions and complex issues around "slip ups" in a very simple image.

And, as we all know, it's impossible to reinflate a burst balloon :-s

I love the balloon analogy. It seems to capture all the mixed emotions and complex issues around "slip ups" in a very simple image.

It really hit home for me! Wish I'd heard it years ago.
I also like where he says that you wouldn't wash your clothes and not rinse them so you should drink water daily to rinse your body (not exactly word for word but you get the gist!) :eek:
That has really helped me ensure I drink my 2 litres daily.
Just hope the twice nightly trips to the loo stop soon... :rolleyes:

12lb loss in 14 days is wonderful. Today PV, I feel bloated like I used to after massive carb fest.

B- muffins x 3 full oatbran quota with quark 1 tb
L- salad1/3rd plate lots of roast chicken- no dressing no salt
D- lean beef casserole with corgettes toms, mushrooms, onions
S- 1/2 pot ff natural yoghurt
Sick sick bloated!!! Help!

Water water water

I feel bloated the day after a PV day, it's weird. I asked maintainer about that and she was saying, from what I can remember, that we retain water after PV days. Not loads but enough to feel a bit bloated. I have three dukan muffins today which makes me feel like a balloon! Lol.

Sounds like you have had a good day though :) x

You are welcome :) it's nice of you to say. Though most of what I say is what I found out from other people lol. I'm sure you will be spreading your wisdom soon too! X

Back