Cruise PV cruise shopping list help please??

scoobydoo2009

just wondered if im missing out on anything your eating im not,lol,

seriously,heres my shopping list
chicken,eggs,sugar free jelly,mushrooms,tuna,oatbran,activia and muller yogurts,

i know choc digestives arnt good but omg they are yummy!!:rolleyes:

need a kick up backside only 1lb to go and iv lost a stone,last time i was this weight was 3 years ago,
then onto my final goal of 9stone,

Lean mince is very versatile, and you could maybe do with some more of the allowed veg. Green veg such as broccoli, cabbage, green beans, Brussels sprouts, etc. Salads can give a bit of crispy "bite" and freshness to a meal. Remember to not overdo the carrots. Fresh herbs taste much nicer than dry for adding interest to a meal.

Turkey rashers are a useful bacon substitute. And don't forget the fat-free fromage frais for making sauces or adding dishes to give a bit of creaminess.

Cherry Tomatoes for added interest and easy snacking!

Activia - hope it's the plain 0% fat variety? Vanilla one has sugar in it (caught me out too...)
Onken Fat free or Total 0% yoghurt, eat plain or just add sweetener and / or cinnamon or vanilla flavouring. yum yum and cheaper than Muller lights. Also versatile for sauces, salads etc.

Do you like fish? Smoked fish (salmon, Mackerel, trout etc) is allowed and tasty, fresh fish (salmon, cod etc) is quick to stem in the microwave, prawns are easy to bung into an omelette....

Though it is expensive at the moment, asparagus is your green doctor when it comes to getting rid of water retention; rhubarb - in case you get carb cravings or constipation (Dukan did write, though, that the quantity is to be limited to 100 gram portion a day, 2 times a week on PV); tomatoes, red peppers, if you like them; cabbage for the Miracle Soup (it is like Dukan's version of the cabbage soup from the cabbage soup diet; works, though!).
All sorts of spices - then even the most boring boiled chicken can taste differently in every meal.
Btw, is the spaghetti squash in the UK? Is it called in a different way?

P.S. Plain fat-free yoghurt (I make my own from skim milk) and goji berries make a great breakfast (plus the oat bran, if you are not planning to bake something with it).
And my favourite - sea weed! It is allowed.

Ah yes - the goji berries, another interesting 'extension' of the diet by the good Dr. And of course you can buy supplied from him directly :)
How much are we allowed? I saw some the other day and thought I'd give them a try.

Secondly: Spaghetti squash yes you can get it in the UK though it's pretty seasonal i.e in autumn only, and you're more likely to find it in farmer's markets than supermarkets. The only squash you can get all year is butternut (yum, had some last week, had forgotten how nice it is!)

25 berries (not grams!) a day even on attack (ref: the French site); luckily we can get them in all health food stores and on ebay; gosh, the good doc's store is expensive!

Thanks for the info on the spaghetti squash! Was just curious to see what it is like.

Ah, and yet another thing - the shiirataki noodles (konjac noodles; miracle noodles in US and Ca); in the UK I only get them online at the Japanese shop and Oriental Mart. Allowed as well; good fiber, taste like rubber, pure beauty.;)

Back