Crumbling, not in a cookie.crumb kind of way

honeysponge

Guys sorry i havent been any good to ye this week. Ive been on alright, trying to remotivate myself but i found myself in a miserable mood (week2). I struggled this week to keep that enthusiasm up. I was standing at the fridge door staring in to it to see what i was missing out on. It would be better to put up pics of all the things im REALLY missing out on like life!!!!!
Anyway long story short i had to weigh in early today (tomorrow is my official day) , down 6lbs which is great. I dont know why im so pitiful though. Everytime someone ate something this week i was like..... Daggers!!!! I hope week 3 is better.
Well done to everyone this week, you're doing great job.
Any tips on how to boost ur spirits when ur just dying to eat??
Sorry for the miserable post!! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo omg well done honey. Isn't that nearly a stone and a half in 2 weeks?

Try think of that and won't be long til you are going into the chemist with a big smile on your face!!

My husband told me last week that he thought I would last 3 days and I have 4 weeks done now. I will prove him wrong lol. That is now what keeps me going! xx

WELL DONE! Jeez you have done fantastic so far !!!
I hit my terrible slump on Tuesday when my friend gave me a birthday cake hahaha I ACTUALLY CRIED! I had a shake, slept and got over it eventually!
I think thats what happens though, there are going to be days that test us to the max and then you just wake up one day and you're over it!
I'm on week 4 now and I'm coping grand but I would kill to eat still haha!! The only thing that keeps me motivated is (and vain as this is!!!!!!!) it's that people have now started commenting on my weight loss!
(Ive told absolutely NOONE barr my family and 2 flatmates that I'm doing this!) so it's great people commenting and that's taken me nearly a month of doing this to start getting the comments but thats keeping me goin! ha ha xxx

Hi Honey first of all you can do this the down days are surmountable! I treat myself to something non food so for example a nice bottle of perfume or some lovely hair clips. I also have a pair of jeans I want to get into so i get them out and look at them and it reminds me how good I felt when I could fit into them! I think these little techniques really help - i have used all three o these and i am only in week 2 ! x

I've struggled this week. (Week 2) I just want to eaaat!!! Absolutely anything smells delish. Going to the cinema tonight god give me will power not to smash my face into a massive tub of popcorn!! Xxx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

I've struggled this week. (Week 2) I just want to eaaat!!! Absolutely anything smells delish. Going to the cinema tonight god give me will power not to smash my face into a massive tub of popcorn!! Xxx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

Did you resist the popcorn and stay 100%? I always struggle a bit on fri and sat nights as I used to have a couple of glasses of wine.

I'm on my second day of week 2 and ok so far-my bf is enjoying a home cooked full English and it's distracting but I'm not craving it is I think so far so good! I haven't had my first shake yet so am going to make vanilla with coffee, I really like having that.

Have a good day everyone lets keep the weekend 100%! : )

I did :) nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!! Although today I'm really craving milk and sugar in my coffee. Oh well. I'll survive. Hahah
Getting weighed on Tuesday will hopefully be worth it. My clothes are starting to hang off me And my mums comment of "god how thin do you look" made me feel amazing!!! :) enjoy your weekend xxxx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

I did :) nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!! Although today I'm really craving milk and sugar in my coffee. Oh well. I'll survive. Hahah
Getting weighed on Tuesday will hopefully be worth it. My clothes are starting to hang off me And my mums comment of "god how thin do you look" made me feel amazing!!! :) enjoy your weekend xxxx

Week 1 -7.7lbs

SO VAIN but I'm the same!!!!!!! Loving people commenting on my weight now hahaha xxx

Hi guys,
Thanks for all ur replies, they really helped keep me on track. Week 3 now with my third weigh on friday. So far this week ive been much better again. Still not easy though. Sooooo bloody hard isnt it!! But we have to push thru.
@lindopski thanks for that bcz its always nice to see someone succeeding who has started out around ur own weight. Are u feeling the benefits now??? My feet hurt so bad all the time. im desperate to keep going. Great to hear eveeybody doing so well!!! The losses this week have been brill. Well done guys! Xx

Hi everyone! You are doing so well and should be proud of yourselves! It will be soo worth it to get that body you have always wanted. I started lipotrim on Sunday, it is Day 3 for me. I am finding it hard, but i'm told the first few days are difficult.. It gets easier.. But, i am going to tough it out till i get to my goal!!!! Height: 5ft 4/ starting weight: 12st 2/ goal weight: 9 st/ dream weight: 8st!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! You are doing so well and should be proud of yourselves! It will be soo worth it to get that body you have always wanted. I started lipotrim on Sunday, it is Day 3 for me. I am finding it hard, but i'm told the first few days are difficult.. It gets easier.. But, i am going to tough it out till i get to my goal!!!! Height: 5ft 4/ starting weight: 12st 2/ goal weight: 9 st/ dream weight: 8st!!!

and certainly no reason why you cant get there, in fact will!

h x

Lindopski thanks for that there, gives me a bit of hope and inspiration. Dancing at 26stone?! U will be on Strictly next lol. My heels and feet are dire thanks to.flat feet and plantar fascitis. I find the steroid injections fairly useless. The price is hefty for them too!!! Another reason to get this off.
I have just finished week3 and so far down 26lbs so im happy with that. I have 11more fridays til xmas and i would love 3stone in that time. Prob pushing it but .... Thats my aim! :)

Ur loss thus far has been phenomenal. Have u any before and now pix? Congrats on all ur hard work , really excellent!!
:D

Back