Crumbling!!!!

Snappyjugs

Im just hitting the week one mark, tomorrow!
My throat is absolutely killing me, Nose is stuffed, I feel ill and my head is banging..

The last time I was on Lipotrim I had the same swollen glands and flu like symptoms! Has anyone else gotten this????

I really just wanna throw in the towel & eat and just feel better!

Help im fallin apart

Come on, you can get through this. I get a bad cold on the first week, but it's gone by the second. Take a paracetamol and stick with it. Imagine this summer as a new you, it will all be worth it.

Keep going and keep posting x

It like a detox too LT that is, so remember that all the yucky's ( an official term) are coming out of your system and they are also fighting to stay, that is why we feel ill, sometime, stick with it hun, you will feel better next week and your WI will inspire you.;)

Don't cave!! Or I'll feel like following u! I'm really really struggling too this week. I've been fighting a mental battle with myself all week! I can't tell u how many times I've went to the fridge!!!!!! :mad: I'm just getting over pneumonia my ribs are killing me the pain is cruel at night but I've stuck to LT. Don't ask me how. Feel like crying every five mins. I wanna eat!!!! But I booked a short break away lnite for easter, v cheap now, in a bid to keep me focussed . I was desperate!! Will not go with ryanair this size as last time air hostess said I was v awkward with the extension belt and belt for my young child. I was so embarrassed. Travelling alone. So I've booked that to force me to keep going. Stick with it!!!! U can do it!!! An hour at a time. Make up a list of all u want to do post weight loss. Make up a fancy weightloss chart and stick on ur door. Look up all the lovely clothes and Beachwear! Keep the slim mentality in ur head!! U can do this ok!! X

kEEP GOING GIRLS THIS MIGHT HELP
483916_261861367253577_1975849356_n.jpg

Thanks for that!!! X

Bigmutha I'm actually going to print that off and stick my face on it tonight! X x

i shud too :}

Ohhhhh I didnt cave but, I went to my first weigh in and Wait for it.....

11lbs off

Im over the moon!!!!

I'll soldier on!

Woo hoo! Well done snappy!!! That's great :) glad u kept it up, I did too with a few tears lol. Here's to week 2!! X

Well done Snappy, a fantastic weight loss! So glad you stuck with it.

I love that diagram, definitely need to keep moving back to my reasons for needing to lose weight.

well dun hun :}

Back