CS for 5 wks???

rjg123

Silver Member
Im going to do CS for the next 5 and a bit wks. Im getting married 4th June and whilst the dress fits and o have lost some weight initially with ww and then trying SW on my own Im not the slinky bride i want to be yet! Ive been struggling lately with emotional binge eating - not the bride who wastes away with stress!!!
i think taking the choice away will really help and i can do this for just 5 wks. Ive never done a meal replacement diet before but Im really looking forward to it - my packs arrive at work this morning"!"

day 1

coffee with milk, Boiled egg and apple (no shakes yet)

lunch - busy day at work do think the cs fruit and nut bar may be good!

So my package arrived and Ive just had one of the fruit and nut bars for lunch - was quite nice! Think I will be ok with having one of these each day for my lunch. Intend to have a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a protein based evening meal each day with protein based snacks if i need to.
Have come away from the staffroom as there are always cakes and biscuits in there.......... must resist! Am determined, now the pack has arrived, that I will stick to this for the next 5 weeks! Think the freedom of an evening meal is handy!!!

at 3pm had a few spoonfuls of ff cottage cheese.

Last edited:
PS: Im not going to measure progress in lbs; Im going to do it in inches

Current measurements ar e:

Bust: 39inch
Waist: 301/2 inch
Hips 39

had a large salad with a griddled lean pork chop and a tiny bit of feta. Gorgeous!!

plan for Friday - latte shake for breakfast, apple if i need a snack, bar for lunch.

rjg123 said:
plan for Friday - latte shake for breakfast, apple if i need a snack, bar for lunch.

ive stuck to it so far - had a latte for breakfast which was nice, a little nutty. I had a couple of teaspoons of ff cottage cheese as a snack. Just eaten the bar for lunch and feel good.

Ive got the tasting for my wedding menu tonight - going to just sample the proteins and veggies and avoid the dessert big time!!

very proud of myself tonight! i ate some of the ham hock, the beef and the veggies. only had one little half spoonful of the chocolate torte but other than that avoided the carbs!
so looking forward to that meal on the day though!!!

Just had the latte shake for breakfast, i made it with hot water and it was lovely!

been at my parents house today so i decided to have 2 protein based meals and am using 1 of the bars for snacks.
for lunch i had a ham & cheese omlette and for tea ive had chicken curry.
need to get more water in me!!

oh dear! ive had half a bottle of red wine this evening. is it ok to have my 2/3 glasses in one go?? (pre wedding heart to heart with my dad!). ive snacked a little :-( I stuck to low carbs food tho - eating 3 high quality butchers sausage which may well be low carbs but cant guarantee the fat content!?!

back to no booze and the plan tmro.

had a meal bar for breakfast

some soup (no carbs) for lunch with 1/2 another bar and then the other half as a snack - not strictly the plan but hey-ho. mum had made the chicken soup so what could i do?

tea will be chicken kebabs and salad.

ok so i have a very late meeting at work tonight so Im planning on having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and another shake for tea with 2 ham snacks.
i wouldnt normally replace all 3 meals but i only did it for 1 yesterday.
aiming for a big loss on Fri.

Back