C's Journey to Self Confidence

Bless you C. Time to get your gorgeous on! Well done for getting thru week 1 and wishing you all the best for your journey :)

Crumbs C I'm a little worried that you're playing a dangerous game. You really don't need to eat anything while doing TFR, just your brain making you believe it and justify it to yourself. Seen too many fall off the wagon by picking here and there and then it becomes easier to have a bit more etc. You know your strengths better that I do. Just be comfortable that you're doing your experiments for the right reason and it's not going to derail you long-term. You WILL be able to eat healthily and well after your refeed. Just concentrate to getting the weight off as quickly as possible in the meantime x x x

Crumbs C I'm a little worried that you're playing a dangerous game. You really don't need to eat anything while doing TFR, just your brain making you believe it and justify it to yourself. Seen too many fall off the wagon by picking here and there and then it becomes easier to have a bit more etc. You know your strengths better that I do. Just be comfortable that you're doing your experiments for the right reason and it's not going to derail you long-term. You WILL be able to eat healthily and well after your refeed. Just concentrate to getting the weight off as quickly as possible in the meantime x x x

Don't worry about me, I am absolutely confident I won't fall off the wagon. Just testing my limits. Thank you so much for your concern, though. If I am concerned I'm getting weak I just go to sleep, LOL. Craving's gone when I'm awake.

I did 27 weeks + 2 weeks refeed but I just took it a day at a time and it all added up. Don't get me wrong there were plenty of days I didn't think I'd cope, but the forum is so much help and support. I used to think of it as trudging up a narrow mountain path. Don't look at the top of the mountain, it too much for your head to comprehend, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward and you'll get to the top :)

I did 27 weeks + 2 weeks refeed but I just took it a day at a time and it all added up. Don't get me wrong there were plenty of days I didn't think I'd cope, but the forum is so much help and support. I used to think of it as trudging up a narrow mountain path. Don't look at the top of the mountain, it too much for your head to comprehend, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward and you'll get to the top :)
Perfect advice. I'll take it and follow it in your footsteps. Thank you.

I'm not even joking I did this when I was 18 and didn't read up or anything just saw weight fall off me, and I used to have a slice of bread with my soups LOL and I lost more weight then than I am losing now!

Bodies are strange things, but total food replacement is about retraining your palate as well as gettin the weight off, be careful! x

Back