Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CS - New starter query

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by weeny, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. weeny

weeny New Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi

I'm currently on LL and have lost 3 stone over 2 months but it's now getting too expensive for me to carry on at £66 per week. I am aiming to lose another 3 stone by end of August...

I have looked on the net and CS seems to be very similar with good results and it's easy to follow.

I was wondering whether someone could tell me:

1. What sort of weight loss can be expected each week

2. Is it 2 replacement meals a day (either shake/soup/bar) and 1 regular low carb meal?

Any advice/suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

1. not sure as i only started 5 days ago :)
    2. yes. you also have a small snack inbetween breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner and in the evening.

4. curvy0girl

curvy0girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi and welcome Weeny :)

Yes you have the principles in a nutshell. As for weight loss it really depends on how much you weigh to start with and how well you stick to the plan! Most people lose between 3-7lbs in their first week then level out to between 1-3lbs a week there after.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.