cuddlyfairy!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
'Ere missus, how did you get on with your WI then? I had everything crossed for you until I got cramps in my fingers lol! xxx

Ha Gemma, bless you. Sorry, normally I would have got straight on here after my WI but I had to take eldest to college for a re-interview and to finalise her AS options and we've only just got in! I'm straight on here inbetween trying to organise a late lunch for them as we just didn't have time to stop!

I haven't even managed to update my ticker but I will in a mo.

I lost 3.6lb!!!! It wasn't quite the 4lb I was hoping for but it still makes me officially just overweight so I am really pleased as you can imagine! Next mini target, 1.5lb to make it 6 stone in total!

I have everything crossed for you and Medea now, what time is your WI?

Good luck babe.

xxx

Ahhh, I see now. Well I hope the interview went well for your eldest :)

And as for you, wooohoooo!!! OVERWEIGHT!!! I'm so so so so so happy for you!!! As for the 1.5lb you'll have done that in a matter of days!! Soooooo proud!! You're a star!! xxx

I had my WI earlier and lost 3.5lb but Medea is off down to Totnes today with her family so I didn't see her and I'm not sure when she's going to get weighed. xx

WELL DONE CUDDLY!!!! how fantastic is that you OVERWEIGHT so and so!! lolol you've done amazing hun, you know how proud we all are of you! :D xxxxx

I lost 3.6lb!!!! It wasn't quite the 4lb I was hoping for but it still makes me officially just overweight so I am really pleased as you can imagine! Next mini target, 1.5lb to make it 6 stone in total!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

:happy096: Well done on being overweight!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Bless you girls! Your reactions are always so much more enthusiastic than my families!!!

Yep I am thrilled and overwhelmed with just being overweight and in the 12's for the first time in so long. I still feel fat coz I'm finding the weight is reluctant to leave my tummy and am looking a bit pregnant again! I'm sooooooooo NOT so don't worry!!!!! I know I need to up the exercise but it's hard when the children are around and the weather is rubbish - they find me exercising better entertainment than the tv and laugh a lot!!!! How rude!!!!!

I am taking the outlaws dog out for a long walk tomorrow while they take the children out to lunch so it will be a very long walk!!!!!!

Well done Gemma on your fabulous loss, I'll have my fingers crossed for Medea.

xxx

Fantastic weight loss Cuddly, can't wait to be overweight ;)

San, it only took me 18 weeks with a similar starting BMI so you are 1/3 of the way there!

Good luck.

x

Back