cuddlyfairy!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    'Ere missus, how did you get on with your WI then? I had everything crossed for you until I got cramps in my fingers lol! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha Gemma, bless you. Sorry, normally I would have got straight on here after my WI but I had to take eldest to college for a re-interview and to finalise her AS options and we've only just got in! I'm straight on here inbetween trying to organise a late lunch for them as we just didn't have time to stop!

I haven't even managed to update my ticker but I will in a mo.

I lost 3.6lb!!!! It wasn't quite the 4lb I was hoping for but it still makes me officially just overweight so I am really pleased as you can imagine! Next mini target, 1.5lb to make it 6 stone in total!

I have everything crossed for you and Medea now, what time is your WI?

Good luck babe.

xxx

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ahhh, I see now. Well I hope the interview went well for your eldest :)

And as for you, wooohoooo!!! OVERWEIGHT!!! I'm so so so so so happy for you!!! As for the 1.5lb you'll have done that in a matter of days!! Soooooo proud!! You're a star!! xxx

I had my WI earlier and lost 3.5lb but Medea is off down to Totnes today with her family so I didn't see her and I'm not sure when she's going to get weighed. xx

5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WELL DONE CUDDLY!!!! how fantastic is that you OVERWEIGHT so and so!! lolol you've done amazing hun, you know how proud we all are of you! :D xxxxx

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[​IMG]

:happy096: Well done on being overweight!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bless you girls! Your reactions are always so much more enthusiastic than my families!!!

Yep I am thrilled and overwhelmed with just being overweight and in the 12's for the first time in so long. I still feel fat coz I'm finding the weight is reluctant to leave my tummy and am looking a bit pregnant again! I'm sooooooooo NOT so don't worry!!!!! I know I need to up the exercise but it's hard when the children are around and the weather is rubbish - they find me exercising better entertainment than the tv and laugh a lot!!!! How rude!!!!!

I am taking the outlaws dog out for a long walk tomorrow while they take the children out to lunch so it will be a very long walk!!!!!!

Well done Gemma on your fabulous loss, I'll have my fingers crossed for Medea.

xxx

8. San

San Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fantastic weight loss Cuddly, can't wait to be overweight ;)

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    San, it only took me 18 weeks with a similar starting BMI so you are 1/3 of the way there!

Good luck.

x

10. taffi

taffi Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done any weight loss is a great loss :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.