Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cuddlyfairy!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    'Ere missus, how did you get on with your WI then? I had everything crossed for you until I got cramps in my fingers lol! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha Gemma, bless you. Sorry, normally I would have got straight on here after my WI but I had to take eldest to college for a re-interview and to finalise her AS options and we've only just got in! I'm straight on here inbetween trying to organise a late lunch for them as we just didn't have time to stop!

I haven't even managed to update my ticker but I will in a mo.

I lost 3.6lb!!!! It wasn't quite the 4lb I was hoping for but it still makes me officially just overweight so I am really pleased as you can imagine! Next mini target, 1.5lb to make it 6 stone in total!

I have everything crossed for you and Medea now, what time is your WI?

Good luck babe.

xxx

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ahhh, I see now. Well I hope the interview went well for your eldest :)

And as for you, wooohoooo!!! OVERWEIGHT!!! I'm so so so so so happy for you!!! As for the 1.5lb you'll have done that in a matter of days!! Soooooo proud!! You're a star!! xxx

I had my WI earlier and lost 3.5lb but Medea is off down to Totnes today with her family so I didn't see her and I'm not sure when she's going to get weighed. xx

5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WELL DONE CUDDLY!!!! how fantastic is that you OVERWEIGHT so and so!! lolol you've done amazing hun, you know how proud we all are of you! :D xxxxx

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[​IMG]

:happy096: Well done on being overweight!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bless you girls! Your reactions are always so much more enthusiastic than my families!!!

Yep I am thrilled and overwhelmed with just being overweight and in the 12's for the first time in so long. I still feel fat coz I'm finding the weight is reluctant to leave my tummy and am looking a bit pregnant again! I'm sooooooooo NOT so don't worry!!!!! I know I need to up the exercise but it's hard when the children are around and the weather is rubbish - they find me exercising better entertainment than the tv and laugh a lot!!!! How rude!!!!!

I am taking the outlaws dog out for a long walk tomorrow while they take the children out to lunch so it will be a very long walk!!!!!!

Well done Gemma on your fabulous loss, I'll have my fingers crossed for Medea.

xxx

8. San

San Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fantastic weight loss Cuddly, can't wait to be overweight ;)

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    San, it only took me 18 weeks with a similar starting BMI so you are 1/3 of the way there!

Good luck.

x

10. taffi

taffi Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done any weight loss is a great loss :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.