Cup?

Catt

Silver Member
Hi,

Just curious really is anyone else as fussy as me. I can only drink my LT out of one particular mug. It has to be heavy with a thick rim. Is anyone else this bothered about what they drink their LT from or am I just a fusspot? :confused:

HeHe Catt, its strange how lipotrim makes you look for small comforts................. I dont use a special cup but im being extra nice to myself because L.T is so harsh. I buy nice bubble bath, and allow myself chill time. :)

When I'm at home I dont have much choice but when I'm at my parents house there's a particular shaped glass that just feels nicer to have my shake in, haha :)

I drink mine out of the shaker. I hate cups generally.

If I have my shakes cold I tend to drink them out of the shaker, if I have it warm then there's one particular soup-mug that I like best.

I have a cup for everything lol.
Hot sweet goes in a tall blue and white mug, the soup in a heavy soup mug and tea in one of 3 tea cups depending on the tea :D

I have my shakes out of a beaker lol. It is bigger and it allows me to have coffee with my shakes which is keeping me sane :p

Back