Cupcake Maker's Diary ! Week 2

After Puttin 2lbs on last week ive tried to get into a positive frame of mind and change up my slimming world routine and get some fresh ideas what meals to have and what days to do, and also use my syns, i seem to be all or nothing i either do or dont use them, could have 2 a day for helmans light mayo on a salad or Rf Houmous if just a blob.
I havent Weighed in just yet might give it a week from now to feel on a fresh page.

i havent been writing my syns down when i was out in sheffield, the drink the takeaway, but im going to from now on so i can look back at my diet and my bad habits, i want to eat healthy i know i do and im so looking forward to Butternut Squash risotto and mange tout tmro !

Ive been trying to diet since January after weighing myself , a friend passes away on mothers day and just threw me off balance and off the diet. Hope i can stick to it !

Annnnnd i also made giant Cupcakes for examples, and ate the Chocolate Buttons as i took them off to go In The Bin ! their Journey was cut short, it wont happen again - i hope xx

Back