Cupcakes & Muffins Temptation...... HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mmmcupcakes, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mmmcupcakes

mmmcupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Ive been soooooo good this week but now my manager has gone & bought a load of cupcakes & muffins (from M&S might I add...tut) as a Friday treat & put them in the cupboard behind me!!!!!!
    I was determined not to even look at them but people keep coming & taking them & I can see them in their hands!!!!! As my username suggests I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!! Help.... Will power & motivation needed ..... Quickly!! lol :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you have any weekly points so you can indulge? If so you can either choose to use them on a cake or you save them for something else. If not, again you can chose whether to go over your points.

Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are making a free choice to either eat one or not. It's not a matter of can't because you can if you want. It's about your choice.

Hope that makes sense!

4. mmmcupcakes

mmmcupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    It does.... Thank You!! I've decided to have one on my break with my brew & just be done with it! If you cant have the odd treat now & then whats the point!!!! lol xxx

5. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hehehe this made me laugh! It's like a complete test of wills being in the cupboard behind you!
    Glad you had one though, and I'm with your sentiments exactly - if you can't enjoy life, what's the point in living it??

6. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Read this & was wetting myself laughing!

This is just the sort of thing that happens in my work.
    All the women are like sticks & every Friday they have a sweet treat in the afternoon after indulging in a bacon butty in the morning!!!!:cry:

Its a bloody nightmare & I look like one of those bloody dogs that has loads of drool hanging from its mouth!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.