• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cupcakes & Muffins Temptation...... HELP!!!

mmmcupcakes

S: 18st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 2st5lb(13.1%)
ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Ive been soooooo good this week but now my manager has gone & bought a load of cupcakes & muffins (from M&S might I add...tut) as a Friday treat & put them in the cupboard behind me!!!!!!
I was determined not to even look at them but people keep coming & taking them & I can see them in their hands!!!!! As my username suggests I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!! Help.... Will power & motivation needed ..... Quickly!! lol :) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pudnpie

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 12st10lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st2lb(1.11%)
Do you have any weekly points so you can indulge? If so you can either choose to use them on a cake or you save them for something else. If not, again you can chose whether to go over your points.

Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are making a free choice to either eat one or not. It's not a matter of can't because you can if you want. It's about your choice.

Hope that makes sense!

mmmcupcakes

S: 18st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 2st5lb(13.1%)
It does.... Thank You!! I've decided to have one on my break with my brew & just be done with it! If you cant have the odd treat now & then whats the point!!!! lol xxx

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
S: 15st7lb C: 12st9.6lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st11.4lb(18.16%)
Hehehe this made me laugh! It's like a complete test of wills being in the cupboard behind you!
Glad you had one though, and I'm with your sentiments exactly - if you can't enjoy life, what's the point in living it??

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
Read this & was wetting myself laughing!

This is just the sort of thing that happens in my work.
All the women are like sticks & every Friday they have a sweet treat in the afternoon after indulging in a bacon butty in the morning!!!!:cry:

Its a bloody nightmare & I look like one of those bloody dogs that has loads of drool hanging from its mouth!