Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cupcakes & Muffins Temptation...... HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mmmcupcakes, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mmmcupcakes

mmmcupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Ive been soooooo good this week but now my manager has gone & bought a load of cupcakes & muffins (from M&S might I add...tut) as a Friday treat & put them in the cupboard behind me!!!!!!
    I was determined not to even look at them but people keep coming & taking them & I can see them in their hands!!!!! As my username suggests I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!! Help.... Will power & motivation needed ..... Quickly!! lol :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you have any weekly points so you can indulge? If so you can either choose to use them on a cake or you save them for something else. If not, again you can chose whether to go over your points.

Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are making a free choice to either eat one or not. It's not a matter of can't because you can if you want. It's about your choice.

Hope that makes sense!

4. mmmcupcakes

mmmcupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    It does.... Thank You!! I've decided to have one on my break with my brew & just be done with it! If you cant have the odd treat now & then whats the point!!!! lol xxx

5. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hehehe this made me laugh! It's like a complete test of wills being in the cupboard behind you!
    Glad you had one though, and I'm with your sentiments exactly - if you can't enjoy life, what's the point in living it??

6. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Read this & was wetting myself laughing!

This is just the sort of thing that happens in my work.
    All the women are like sticks & every Friday they have a sweet treat in the afternoon after indulging in a bacon butty in the morning!!!!:cry:

Its a bloody nightmare & I look like one of those bloody dogs that has loads of drool hanging from its mouth!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.