CupShots

FreeBee

Hi, got some of these in Aldi today; group were talking about them. V low syns. Anyone know the exact syns?

Can you post the nutritional info, then we can work it out for you )

Here it is; thanks for offering to calc

Its really hard to see what the carbs are, Im guessing 15.3?
Also whats the main ingerdient? Im assuming pasta/noodles?

Using pasta/noodles (dried, savoury pot) I get:

½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy

but that's re: the 100g number, which Im assuming is 100g cooked? So a whole one will presumably be more than that.

Per 100g its comming up with 2.5 syns

Have you used a free food in that? What did you choose as a free food as thats not what I get... :confused:

Not sure exactly, SW group were chatting about them being the same thing as Mugshots? Sorry to be a pain!

used no free food but now the calcs giving me 3.5 syns

Yeah it will be 3.5 if you dont include any free food as the calculator will just work it out at 1 syn per 20 calories.

But the reason Mugshots (and presumably these too) are low in syns is because they contain pasta/noodles as a free food, so you need to enter that at the beginning of the calculation. The top item on the ingredients list is what you can count as a free food.

So Im assuming these are half a syn per 100g cooked - but that depends on the OP checking what the free food is, that my guess for the carbs is right and that these are the values per 100g cooked. :confused:

Not sure exactly, SW group were chatting about them being the same thing as Mugshots? Sorry to be a pain!

The free food is the top item on the Ingredients list.

Yes, so ½ Syn per 100g cooked.

Back