Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

hey curly, how wonderful to read your diary...you sound sooo sooo happy, must say you looked absolutely gorgeous in that lovely dress!
Hope you buy yourself something lovely for your birthday hun you deserve it!

xx

Congrats on getting to goal and those are fab new pics. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and treat yourself to something wonderful! x

:candle1: Happy Birthday for tomorrow Curly! x

Afternoon,
Well havent been around for a few days it was my birthday on Friday so really been celebrating since.
Friday met up with some friends and kids at the lesisure center we go to and we did a birthday cake and it was yummy!! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Friday night went out to an 80s club with the girlies and it was great and I drunk ... which I havent done in 9 months had a great evening.
Last night went out with friends to a restaurant and it was lovely.. Just stuck with chicken and veg and nothing else but a big glass of red wine!! So overall a great birthday weekend........ but now back to being good and no more birthday cake or wine...... lol xxxx

Hope you had a fab time Curly... and enjoyed every minute!

xxx

Belated Happy Birthday hun.
XXX

Belated Happy Birthday hun - hope you had an amazing time - and still back on track hey! You truly are amazing xx

Just taken a look at the article in The Sun on line - you look brilliant, what an amazing thing to happen, being in a national newspaper for such a great achievement. Something to cut out and keep!!!!!

Article is brill hun.
You look gorgeous.
Don't think they gave enough recognition to Cambridge but what else is new. lol!
XXX

Thank you all so much !!
I had a great day yesterday............ I felt famous lol... The calls the messages were just unreal..........
It was really great and I was pleased with the article..
Right off to sort my monkeys out who are in the middle of a fight urgh x

Hey Miss Superstar, have you come back down to earth yet? Just popping in to wish you a fab day...

xxx

Hey hun, how are you today?
My nan was also amazed at the article - cut it out for me lol ;)
Have a fab Wednesday xx

Morning,
Well I have finally come back down to earth lol...... I worked today and yesterday and lots of people here hadnt seen the article so they were reading it ect.... Its funny how I have been out and people have said to me Well done I saw your article.......

I went out for dinner last night for a friends birthday its funny how you observe and notice different things. It was a greek restaurant so they all ordered the meze to start.. They stuffed themselves with bread and dips etc and when it came to the main meal everyone was to stuffed to eat it.. I didnt have any starter and really enjoyed my chicken and salad........ and a glass of red wine to.....

I have another wedding this weekend......... I will be all weddinged out xx

Sounds like you've really made massive changes to your thought process. Well done.

Have fun at all of the weddings.
Do we get pics of the outfits for all of them?

XXX

Glad you enjoyed the meal out and the wine...

Didn't manage a lie in today, up nice and early at 5.30!

Have a great time at the wedding x

Aww thanks hon, I put some pics in my album from the wedding last week which is the one of me above in the green dress, and actually Im wearing the same tomorrow!!! lol.......

Morning............. its cold............. I seem to be more hungry now the weather has got colder............ I think I need more HOT food... as most of what I eat is cold........ I might go and get some vegetables and make a soup....... I need something I think...
I have been up since god knows what time but I did fall alseep putting my little one to sleep last night and didnt wake up so I guess have had more than enough sleep........
xxxx

Glad you enjoyed the meal out and the wine...

Didn't manage a lie in today, up nice and early at 5.30!

Have a great time at the wedding x

Urghhh 5.30am ...... why do we wake up so early........

Thanks hon have a good day xxx

Back