currently enjoying my first shake of the day

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
and its Mint Choc - as always (its all I drink!)

Today its a little lumpy but do you know what? Im pretending they are chocolate mint chips!

Bwahahahahahahahhaha

Enjoy!!! I had my cuppacino warmed at 11 mmmm... Next 1 around 3ish...

mine normally come out smooth (I use an electronic whisk) but I wasnt in the mood to get all the stuff out, so I used a fork to whisk it! Serves me right!

me too, i just made a strong large black coffee,
added the capp shake and blended with my hand
blender.. (easy to use and clean, no lumps Filix)
then i poured the lot into a pint glass filled with ice.

IT WAS LUSH. X

I got my hand blender in currys for 4.99, its their
own value range kitchen stuff, its a great little blender
i bring it to work and its so easy to clean under the tap.

oooh dee, thats a bloody bargain....im going there right now to get one!

its been reduced to £4.18 according to the website!

lol nally, thats tickled me x

I've just had my shake for the day - choc mint flavour of course. Yummy! :D

I just use a shaker to make mine and it mixes totally fine - no lumps at all.

My CDC gave us a hand blender but my shakes still come out lumpy (and it squirts everywhere!!!)
I've tried it in a shaker too but no luck. Maybe im not doing it right haha.

just about to have my second bowl of porridge - I planned it wrong and was left with 3 porridges for today as weigh in tomorrow lolol xx

Rumbly do you not get bored having the same flavour - I chop and change every week lol xxx

no, i dont get bored......you would think I would be i just love it. Its the only flavour that doesnt taste manky after you have taken a sip. Its like having liquid after eights and i love love love them x

i use a hand mixer something like this... Buy Silver Hand Mixer. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

the trick with this is to fill jug with water, open packet ready, get blender going and then empty packet into jug whilst blender is going... no lumps at all. easy to clean too. put hot/boiling water into after use and turn on.

no, i dont get bored......you would think I would be i just love it. Its the only flavour that doesnt taste manky after you have taken a sip. Its like having liquid after eights and i love love love them x

lol see I dont like choc mint my faves are banana and vanilla mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm especially frothed in blender :) xx

Back