currently on ww online, thinking of going on my own!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by athens, 7 February 2014 Social URL.

1. athens

athens Full Member

Hello everyone!
    well, i would like an opinion on the following. i have subscribed online abut a year ago and have been on and off the diet a number of times.
    I know the program quite well by now. The thing is that i do use the app for tracking food and weight. I was wondering, do you think value diary will be the same? i would love to save the money. i heard in this forum in the past that sometimes value diary isn't very accurate. any views? And also will i be able to track simply filling or simple start with that? I am planning on properly start again today (!) as i have put on weight and need it urgently! What do you think? maybe keep the original app for about a month and then switching? Is there anyone making progress with value diary and this forum alone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

Hi, the value diary is great, i prefer that to ww online tracker but it wont do simple start, can you print out the ss info from the ww site?

4. athens

athens Full Member

Thanks for your answer chipbutty!
    yes, i have already printed the simple start list and have it on my refrigerator which i believe i can use for simple start and simply filling!
    So, i take it you think I will be ok with value diary alone, right?

5. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

Yes, there is a calculator on value diary to check for accuracy & then save to favourites, good luck:-D

6. Shez__x

Shez__x Gold Member

i do it myself from home usin the value diary-its an excellent app!

7. athens

athens Full Member

Thank you both for your replies! I am probably going to try that!! Happy dieting!