currently starving

sarahk

I am on day 6 of the first week of LL and i am starving hungry, i've drank 5 litres of water and had my four food packs. I am not going to cheat but if you were desperate what is the best thing to cheat with - some protein ?
:cry:

Hiya Sarah

Don't do it!! You are in the tough bit of the diet which is the first 10 days but you must break through, there is nothing you can eat that will make this easier, the best thing is to grab an early night and hang in there.

Please don't eat as you will be so upset if you and you have done so well to get to day 6.

In a few days you will be cooking fat for fun and feeling great again and so pleased that you didn't eat tonight.

Mike

Are you really hungry?? Not just bored?? If you must have something try a bit of cuecumber first. But if i was you I'd have a warm bath, brush my teeth and try to sleep. Tomorrow you won't feel so bad.

On Cd we say chicken/fish/cottage cheese and green salad, broccoli or cauliflower - but LL don't have food at all until maintainence.

When I had hunger pains I always boiled the kettle and had a cup of hot water and drank it as hot as I could.......by the time I had finished it the hunger had gone......give it a try.

You really dont want to give in and eat now.

If you can be strong tonight then use that to make you strong every night, just focus on being slim and let nothing stand in your way.

Mike

well done hopefully the hot water will help.......make sure you get to bed and dream of all the fat you will be losing.

Back