currently starving

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarahk, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. sarahk

sarahk Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    I am on day 6 of the first week of LL and i am starving hungry, i've drank 5 litres of water and had my four food packs. I am not going to cheat but if you were desperate what is the best thing to cheat with - some protein ?
    :cry:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Sarah

Don't do it!! You are in the tough bit of the diet which is the first 10 days but you must break through, there is nothing you can eat that will make this easier, the best thing is to grab an early night and hang in there.

Please don't eat as you will be so upset if you and you have done so well to get to day 6.

In a few days you will be cooking fat for fun and feeling great again and so pleased that you didn't eat tonight.

Mike

Mini likes this.
  4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Are you really hungry?? Not just bored?? If you must have something try a bit of cuecumber first. But if i was you I'd have a warm bath, brush my teeth and try to sleep. Tomorrow you won't feel so bad.

On Cd we say chicken/fish/cottage cheese and green salad, broccoli or cauliflower - but LL don't have food at all until maintainence.

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    When I had hunger pains I always boiled the kettle and had a cup of hot water and drank it as hot as I could.......by the time I had finished it the hunger had gone......give it a try.

You really dont want to give in and eat now.

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww bless ya, this is the hardest part..... Go to bed & hopefully in the morning you'll feel better

[​IMG]

xxx

7. sarahk

sarahk Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    ohh thanks to you all you have strenthened my resolve, i was seriously considering eating somthing i've got a cup of hot water and i'm going to bed soon

many many many thanks

8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    If you can be strong tonight then use that to make you strong every night, just focus on being slim and let nothing stand in your way.

Mike

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    well done hopefully the hot water will help.......make sure you get to bed and dream of all the fat you will be losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.