curry and chips

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by jezebel, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    can anyone tell me how many points in curry and chips from the chinese takeaway not for me my freinds husband thinks he can have it i think it would be too many points can anyone help thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Couldnt even begin to point it for you but Id think you are right in saying it would be too high. You might get more answers by posting in the propoints query section though.

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    210g chips from chippy =14propoints, so i'd do the same for the chinese chips, the old value on discovery is curry 2points, so i'd say 4/5 propoints on the new one, things seem to double say 20pp to be on safe side maybe?

5. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
  6. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    A good substitute for chips & curry sauce from the chippy is to top chips with Sharwood's Cantonese Curry cook-in sauce. It's 7 propoints for the whole jar, or 2pp for a 1/4 of the jar, and it's ace for a curry hit!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Please post requests for PP values in the PP queries section, not the main forum

:thread_moved:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.