Curry Loaf

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by eye6769, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I am jusy going to make the Curry Loaf recipe and wondered if anyone had made it and had any tips?
    does it all stay together, so I can slice it?

3 eggs- free
    1 packet Batchelors mild curry rice - free
    1 tin of Asda chick pea Dahl - free

Cook rice as per instructions on packet, beat eggs, mix everything together and put in a loaf tin.

Cook for 25-30 minutes at 160-180 deg, et voila! Yummy syn free curry loaf - enjoy.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well just had loaf for my dinner, I served it with a huge helping of salad. I did try a bit before my meal and thought that it needed a sauce, was a bit dry tasting, so I made a lovely spicy hot sweet sour tomato syn free sauce. I would never bother normally would have just opened a jar of something but was so easy and turned out great, made enough for the rest of the loaf.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.