Curry Oxo's??

Thanks for the ideas :) gonna try a nice chicken stir fry... Do I just crumble them into the pan or make up a little bit of stock with them?

Chicken currys really easy and very nice :D

Fry chicken off, and what ever veg you want to put in. I use mushrooms, onions and peppers.
Add chicken and cooked veg back into the pan crumble in a chicken oxo, stir until disolved. Then add a curry oxo and stir up again.
Finally add sum fat free greek yog to desired consistency and serve with rice.

I love this!

a couple of squirts of fry lite and through in 2 chicken breasts... crumble a veg oxo over them for extra flavour.
Add my onions and pepper and the crumble two curry oxo over them, continue to cook until chicken cook through.
Add fat free yog. to make a korma style curry..... you could add chopped tomatoes instead and make it more of a Rogan Josh

:)

Crumble a curry oxo over salmon fillets before cooking in the oven. Tastes identical to tandori salmon you get from an Indian restaurant. Definately a new favourite! :eat:

I fry an onion add chicken and a handful of less then crumble a chicken oxo and 2 curry oxos in then mix with fromage frais and serve with rice nicest curry I've ever had and totall sn free

Back