1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Curry powder allowed?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

I have been fine all day, and now hubby is cooking a curry and my stomach is going mad :sigh:

I have the CD vegetable drink and was thinking of making a cup, could I put curry powder in it to fool me :confused:

Thanks in advance! :D

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Hi Emma, I am on ss+ and I use currypowder in my quorn mince and I do chicken with water and currypowder and veg to make a runny curry. My losses have never been affected but everyone is didfferent. Good luck xx.

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Thanks Zoe - I'll give it a whirl me thinks. It'll only be a tad bit I'll be putting in anyway as hubby has been shopping and gone for the 'very hot' variety.

Puzzles me why he does it tbh, sitting there sweating - how can that be enjoyable? Men! I'm sure it's a man thing "I can do it, I'm a man" - Looks a big pussy while sweat is dripping down his face if you ask me! lol

xxx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Curry powder is allowed. 1g maximum :)

6. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

:) Enjoy your curry Emma!