Curvalicious on SW

I wanna try these hi fi bars.......

No idea what to suggest for original days cos only done green days so far!! :p

I think any food after CD makes you think...which can't be a bad thing mate :) Good luck for your weigh in xx

stir frys are a good choice for red days, with lean meat of your choice marinaded in chillis, lime, soy or lea & perrins :)

or a chicken and bacon salad.......chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon.....fish with roasted veggies......err thats all i got at the minute lol :D

just thought of chilli con carne, you can have the kidney beans as a healthy extra b......spag bol, pasta as a b choice, sheperds pie and have swede mash as the topping!!!

Thanks for all the lovely ideas guys. I've roasted a chicken tonight and prepared a salad with babybel light cheese for work tomorrow. I'll make one of the recipes you suggested for dinner tomorrow.I lost 4lbs i'm sooooo happy. i'll update my tracker tomorrow, thanks for all the support guys.

Congrats on your 4 lbs off honey!! :cool: :clap:

While you're cooking, do you fancy doing some for me?!:p

Thanks, you make me laugh:) im loving your pic.

Thanks ladies

Still food optimising, it's going really well i've done 2 red days and quite enjoyed them but i'll always be a green girl

glad you're still going strong hun, i know what you mean about being a green girl - you can eat so much more 'comfort' foods on green :D

glad you're still going strong hun, i know what you mean about being a green girl - you can eat so much more 'comfort' foods on green :D

Exactly:)

As of today i have exactly 26 days until my traditional marriage i am hoping to lose about a stone in this time, if i can do this i would be sooo happy as i would be back down to almost my lowest weight whilst i was on CD.

I have my WI tonight so i'll let you know how it goes.

Have a nice day!!!

As of today i have exactly 26 days until my traditional marriage i am hoping to lose about a stone in this time, if i can do this i would be sooo happy as i would be back down to almost my lowest weight whilst i was on CD.

I have my WI tonight so i'll let you know how it goes.

Have a nice day!!!

Ohhhh a wedding how nice good luck.:D

hi girls im back lol i have been going back and forth from sw to cd since early may, im finding cd really hard to get back on so im back on sw which i love im just very impatient with the slower weight loss.
I had weigh in last night and had a lucky stay the same, so this week i need to get my bum into gear and have a good weight loss. So i need all ur support girls if u dont mind? well done on ur weight losses, goodluck for tonight curv xx

good luck for tonight curvalicious im sure you'll do fine :) and welcome back judy :)

Back