Curveappeal's Refeed Diary

hey curveappeal,
i was supposed to start my refeed this week but chickened out in the end.
would you be able to offer me some advise on how you managed to refeed any tips or tricks...
im planning on starting in the next few days but worried im going to go mad, i know its a mental game but was there anything on the refeed that you would avoid or do differently? (my pharmacist isnt great and i cant really ask her)

I wouldn't do anything different.. I enjoyed it actually.

Tips I guess would be treat it like you are still on tfr..

Strict with water.. No unnecessary additives like butter or gravy or oil... And plan ahead.... I made my meals in minutes.. Picked all the bits I liked for the list of allowed food. And just roasted the lot in foil...

My saviour was definitely the use of the balsamic vinegar... I fried food in it... Covered the stuff I was roasting in it and at times but it on my salad.... Also covered the chicken and turkey in black pepper.... Keep your goals in your head and just take one day at a time... Use what you have learned about your eating habits while on tfr and put it into practice xxx...

Best of luck xxxx

thanks curveappeal!!!

Look at this posh (Delia) food diary.... Wow :D I am very impressed so atleast you are aware of rerred and will do fine this week. X

Back