Step 1 Sole Source + Curvie starts now!

Curvie

Well hello all. I have just scale hopped and cried at the fact I've let myself get so fat. Anyway my new cdc lady arrives shortly this morning (29/12/15) I am starting now because I need too ive enjoyed Christmas with my boyfriend and family.

We are saving at the moment so will only be doing this diet for a few weeks hoping I can get down to 12st12. Then I shall be rejoining Slimming World. So I am not here to cheat on the diet i plan to start today and finish asap.

Here's today's start weight!!!!!!! I am totally disappointed in myself but I know this is a short journey for me in time for valentines day!!! Whoop whoop im doing this!!

image.jpg

Good luck Curvie!!! 2 stone totally smashable by valentines day, that's what I'm hoping for too!!!! Let's do this! xxx

Hi Curvie

Im on day 3 - little crappy today but im fine.
Not tried the key lime shakes - I kinda stick to chocolate and chocolate mint - il have to try them.

I think the key is not to think about it too much and just get on - soon be done and like you im either going to continue on ww or sw - onwards and upwards (or should I say downwards :)
xx

Hi Curvie

Im on day 3 - little crappy today but im fine.
Not tried the key lime shakes - I kinda stick to chocolate and chocolate mint - il have to try them.

I think the key is not to think about it too much and just get on - soon be done and like you im either going to continue on ww or sw - onwards and upwards (or should I say downwards :)
xx
Hello Zeusroise! I feel moody already suppose its just boredom really but I cant wait to get day 3 under my belt and yes your right, not to think about it too much. my second product was a spicy soup with plenty of pepper. I feel full now.

have you weighed yourself yet?

Hi Curvie

I got weighed this morning by my consultant as I had some products already.
So I don't know an exact loss in 3 days but I'm not going to get on my scales just get weighed next Tuesday evening.
Xx

Day 1 done dinner was spag Bol with 2 eggs. I'm not hungry but my mood is low lol only because I'd love some Pringles right now lol

Day 1 done dinner was spag Bol with 2 eggs. I'm not hungry but my mood is low lol only because I'd love some Pringles right now lol

You got any water flavouring? I love summer berry with hot water, so refreshing! Watch some cambridge youtube vids, that'll cheer you up :) xxx

Hi scooterchick and curvie

I am just.wondering what amount of water you have been advised - the last time I had a cup of tea in the morning dinner and evening with a 2 ltr bottle of water.
I just had a look through the dual dynamics blogs on YouTube and he advises 4 ltrs per day? I think that's probably a bit too much?? Or am I wrong my consultant advised 2.5ltr including the water in tea etc.
Apart from that I am feeling OK a little bit weak but that's why I started earlier so when back to work the 4th kinda past the crappy stage and in a routine.
I like the moto "no stories just journeys"
:)

Hi scooterchick and curvie

I am just.wondering what amount of water you have been advised - the last time I had a cup of tea in the morning dinner and evening with a 2 ltr bottle of water.
I just had a look through the dual dynamics blogs on YouTube and he advises 4 ltrs per day? I think that's probably a bit too much?? Or am I wrong my consultant advised 2.5ltr including the water in tea etc.
Apart from that I am feeling OK a little bit weak but that's why I started earlier so when back to work the 4th kinda past the crappy stage and in a routine.
I like the moto "no stories just journeys"
:)
Hello lovely in the cambridgeweightplan guide its a must to drink 2.5 litres a day. BUT others chose to drink up to 5 litres if u can drink over 2.5 litres a day that's great. I suppose water pays a huge part in the diet for many good health beniefts. I've drank 3 litres on weekends, I'm rush when at work.
I love is motos too 'repeat , products , sleep'

Yeah, the minimum is 2.25l but aim for more. The weeks I drink lots I def lose more! I struggle to drink water at home as the kids are always trying to drink it, leave floaters or I'll find peppa pig or fireman sam having a swim, grrr but at work (4 days a week) I drink loads. The nightly trips to the toilet I could do without but at least then I know it's working!

we'll get there Rosie, 2016 is the year!

Hey everyone

Yesterday was by far the hardest - I was emotional, aches everywhere Inc my teeth and I couldn't sleep.
Today I have a slight headache but apart.from that feeling emotionally OK lol
I felt like I was when I was pregnant even adverts were making me cry!!!
I actually feel lighter and not bloated
Hope you are all OK xx

Hey Rosie - Have you started a diary yet? xxx

Hey ladies!! day 3 down 6 lbs BUT ive just eaten 2 mince pies I told myself a lil treat will be ok god dam it!!!!

Really I should have another shake now as I'm so hungry :( but I'm trying to wait till 2pm. I'm bored really that's what it is.

Plus I need to visit M&S today so I should really get dressed and move my fat arse, gosh this diet is so hard. I know I will feel so much better once I see the 13st bracket...

ive drank 5 large cups of green tea so far but no water yet.

Hope your ok Rosie x

Back