Curvy Chicken R U there ?

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi,:wavey:

Being a Brighton girl and a clothes expert I wondered if you could help ?:)

I really like the clothes label "Dark Star" (do you know it ?)and wondered if you knew any shops in Brighton that might have a reasonable selection of it ? Trying to plan a shopping trip while visiting OH's eldest son. :gimi:

Determined to get to the shops this time as we came down about a month ago and spent the whole day taking stuff from his house to the rubbish tip ! :sigh: Not fun :rolleyes:

Thanks
Melissa

Hi Mel

Sorry for taking a little while to reply! I've been busy lately and just dipping into here!

As for the clothes I am not sure if dark star is stocked in all the gothy clothes shops - but there certainly is a few shops that sell gothic clothing...

The majority of clothes shops you would like are all in the North Laines. In Kensington Gardens check out the shops called Tantra and Snoopers Paradise. There are also a couple of shops who sell Hippy style clothing and may do little gothic clothing.

Essentially it would be best if you walked through the North Laines and had a look there for what you fancy! They are only four short streets and I am sure you would like some of the stuff they had.

Near to churchill Square (down the stairs near to Borders) there is a shop called ragfreak - they might have some there too.

Let me know how you do and if you get stuck let me know!

Take care!
Luv CC xx xx xx

Oooohh brilliant ! Really looking forward to it and to checking out those shops.

Have just been told we are going away next week as I am not at work...so I can't complain about that.....but it means the shopping extravagana in Brighton gets put back a bit.

Thanks !
Melissa

Back