Curvy Girls 3400000000th food diary :)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hello All :D

well as u can all see from the main forum i rejoined last week and i had weigh in last night and lost 6lb yayyyyyy!!! so chuffed it has motivated me to carry on and finally lose the weight :D please feel free to comment and give any advice :D thank you :D:D:D:D

8.11.12 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Asdas snack pack (grapes, apple & 30g cheddar cheese) - Free & Hexa

Snack - Pineapple, wafer thin roast chicken & fat free strawberry yoghurt with blueberries - Free

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread (Asda) with red & green chillies, cherry tomatoes, wafer thin chicken & tbsp low fat salad cream, roast chicken mugshot & grapes - Free Hexb & 1syn

Dinner - 4 battered chicken goujons & chippy chips with salad - estimating around 40 syns!

Snack - Pickled onion pom bears & breakaway - 10

Total syns - 51.5
Weekly left - 53.5

**had chippy as wasnt in until really late & am between houses at the min, felt sick after it! So lesson learned **

Last edited:
Well done on rejoining and such a great loss for your first week! That half stone sticker will be yours next week, I'm sure. Food is looking good for today. Hope you have a great week :) x

Princess_Stevie said:
Well done on rejoining and such a great loss for your first week! That half stone sticker will be yours next week, I'm sure. Food is looking good for today. Hope you have a great week :) x

Thanks stevie kinda ruined it with a chippy but iv counted it in my syns :) u r looking amazin! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy friday peeps :D i was naught last night buy iv deducted it from my syns so im still on plan:) im having a quiet weekend this week so im hopin i can stay on plan:) im determined to get my half stone award on wed :D

Today im having a green day for a change..

Breakfast - Banana, small pancake - Free & 4 syns

Lunch - small curry chip with onions & mushrooms - 25syns :(:(

Snack - Fat free strawberry yoghurt & blueberries - Free

Dinner - Baked potatoes with 30g cheese & salad - Free & **Hexa**

snack - (will be updated)

**250ml semi skimmed milk - Hexa**
**hifi rocky road x 2- Hexb**

Total syns - 29
Weekly left - 20.5

Last edited:
Happy friday peeps :D i was naught last night buy iv deducted it from my syns so im still on plan:) im having a quiet weekend this week so im hopin i can stay on plan:) im determined to get my half stone award on wed :D

Today im having a green day for a change..

Breakfast - Banana, small pancake - Free & 4 syns

Lunch - 60g wholemeal bread with beans, grapes & pineapple - Hexb & free

Snack - Fat free strawberry yoghurt & blueberries - Free

Dinner - Baked potatoes with 30g cheese & salad - Free & Hexa

**250ml semi skimmed milk - Hexa**
**hifi rocky road x 2- Hexb**

Total syns - 4
Weekly left - 49.5

Food looks good for today! I love Green days :D x

Food looks good for today! I love Green days :D x

thanks stevie :) i love them to love the extra healthy extras :) think i may change my lunch to pasta n sauce and then have something yummy with my healthy extra later :D xx

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im RAGING with myself, the office decided to have a chippy for lunch and what did i do???? get one aswell after having one last night!! WHY did i do that! had a small curry chip with onions n mushrooms.. again taken from weekly syns and now iv only 20.5 left until wednesday! i am my own worst enemy!! xx

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im RAGING with myself, the office decided to have a chippy for lunch and what did i do???? get one aswell after having one last night!! WHY did i do that! had a small curry chip with onions n mushrooms.. again taken from weekly syns and now iv only 20.5 left until wednesday! i am my own worst enemy!! xx

Oooh dear. Don't beat yourself up about it, there's nothing you can do now. I know how hard it can be working in an office. In my officer there are constantly biscuits, cakes and sweets being brought in and every Friday morning is "bacon butty morning". I just make sure I'm prepared by having lots of SW friendly stuff with me (keep a stash of stuff in my desk drawers). To be honest, I'm completely past it now. At first I really struggled to resist stuff, but once you've done it once, it does get easier. I always just think to myself, what's do I want more - a chippy or a good weight loss. The weight loss wins every time x

Oooh dear. Don't beat yourself up about it, there's nothing you can do now. I know how hard it can be working in an office. In my officer there are constantly biscuits, cakes and sweets being brought in and every Friday morning is "bacon butty morning". I just make sure I'm prepared by having lots of SW friendly stuff with me (keep a stash of stuff in my desk drawers). To be honest, I'm completely past it now. At first I really struggled to resist stuff, but once you've done it once, it does get easier. I always just think to myself, what's do I want more - a chippy or a good weight loss. The weight loss wins every time x

I know iv told myself its done now just draw a line and get back on track.. yeah that’s a fab idea im goin to keep a drawer stacked with sw friendly stuff, thanks for the tip :) I definitely need to learn to just say no.. and that’s a very good point.. have u any tips for the rest of the week chic? I really want my half stone award and just hope I havent jeopardized it :( xxx

I know iv told myself its done now just draw a line and get back on track.. yeah that’s a fab idea im goin to keep a drawer stacked with sw friendly stuff, thanks for the tip :) I definitely need to learn to just say no.. and that’s a very good point.. have u any tips for the rest of the week chic? I really want my half stone award and just hope I havent jeopardized it :( xxx

I'd just say try and fill up on SuperFree foods as much as possible. Lower your Syns for the days remaining this week, but don't cut them out completely or you'll end up feeling deprived. Maybe do some Body Magic to undo some of the damage, and remember to drink plenty of fluids if you do! Most of all don't panic and don't beat yourself up. We all have little blips like this from time to time xx

I'd just say try and fill up on SuperFree foods as much as possible. Lower your Syns for the days remaining this week, but don't cut them out completely or you'll end up feeling deprived. Maybe do some Body Magic to undo some of the damage, and remember to drink plenty of fluids if you do! Most of all don't panic and don't beat yourself up. We all have little blips like this from time to time xx

Thanks chic ur a wee star, that’s very true we r all human :) xx

Well im not gonna lie yesterday was a complete disaster yesterday to! But im not wallowin in it iv drew a line under it & moved on.. Back on track today:) not reducin syns or anythin bcuz i dont want to feel deprived or il end up totally of plan the rest of the week.. Hope everyone has a good weekend:)

Extra easy 10.11.12

Breakfast - bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms, onion & beans - Free

Snack - small pancake & banana - Free & 4 syns

Lunch -

Dinner -

How did the rest of your weekend go? Did you manage to climb back on the wagon? x

Hi stevie sorry im only gettin back to u, had a mad mad weekend and a crazy time at work so only gettin a chance to get on to the internet this mornin and also back on plan this mornin again too:) feelin really positive this week:) had weigh in on wednesday & i gained 1/2lb which i was happy about, determined to get my half stone award next wed:) things i am goin to do this week differently are

Cutting out bread
Drink more fluids
Stay on track over the weekend :D

Well done on ur fab loss ur such an inspiration:) my consultant also is an inspiration she she got to target yesterday with an amazin 12 st loss! Shes went from a size 30 to a size10/12! Xx

Hi stevie sorry im only gettin back to u, had a mad mad weekend and a crazy time at work so only gettin a chance to get on to the internet this mornin and also back on plan this mornin again too:) feelin really positive this week:) had weigh in on wednesday & i gained 1/2lb which i was happy about, determined to get my half stone award next wed:) things i am goin to do this week differently are

Cutting out bread
Drink more fluids
Stay on track over the weekend :D

Well done on ur fab loss ur such an inspiration:) my consultant also is an inspiration she she got to target yesterday with an amazin 12 st loss! Shes went from a size 30 to a size10/12! Xx

That's great news that your gain wasn't as bad as you were expecting! At least you haven't been set back too far, you can easily get that back off next week if you stick to plan :)

Good idea to set yourself goals for the week, such as cutting out bread etc. It really helps to keep you focused and on track. My weekly goals at the moment are to stay in control over the weekend - that's my biggest danger zone but the past few weeks I've coped really well!

Have a great week xx

You've disappeared again. Hope you're staying on track and having a good week x

Back