Curvy_em's diary

curvy_em

Fresh start
So I thought I would give this diary writing a try. I want to have something to go to everytime I feel the need to go off plan etc. My problem is I need sort term goals to keep me on track for my longer term goal. I orginally started S&S back in March and my aim was to be at goal by July/August. I was doing well. Then I became ill, had glandular fever then sadly a few weeks ago I suffered a miscarriage. I came off plan in April when I was first ill. Now I have the all clear to get cracking again. I love this diet. It works! I need to see results to keep me interested. I need my jeans falling down, my knickers not clinging to anything, tops looking like a tent. I thrive from the positive results, the compliments, the wow you look hot from my hubby (although he is a sweetie and says it all the time). Some may think it shallow but it's my way of knowing I am doing good.
I am a daily weigher for my sins- scrap that.... if I'm home I will weigh everytime I go for a wee or past the bathroom!!

In the past I have done slimming world. It was good BUT it didn't teach me anything and as soon as I went back to eating "normally" the weight came back. I would try and convience myself that oooh thats only a couple syns- and wonder why I would loose a lb a week!! As for shakes I have tried slim fast but yuck!! and maxitone - double yuck. The shakes are to powedery!! I love milkshakes but I like them with ice cream and oreos in them or frigg chocolate shake! thick and creamy!!

I have now set myself mini goals on my ipad-
a stone by feb
2 stone by april
3 stone by july
4 stone by september
In reality I want to be 7 stone lighter by August BUT I am not pressuring myself. If I do I won't get there!!

There are 2 reasons why I am doing slim & save- a) I want my life back. It sounds dramatic but I am 26. I want to be able to walk into River Island, see something and buy it. Not think will the size 18 fit me? Will it suit me? I don't want to put it back and go to the fat section in New Look! I want amazing clothes to go with my gorgeous shoes and handbags! As a big girl who loves fashion all my spare money is spent on shoes and bags!!
b) I want to be a mummy! I have been TTC for 5 years! I have PCOS and it depresses me that this condition is largely the reason I am so overweight! But it won't beat me. I will get back to a size 10/12 and I will have a baby! 2013 is my year!

Hiya
Welcome Hun
You can do this. We all can. Got to keep positive!
Sorry to hear your sad news.
I hope you achieve what u want to this year xx

I'm with you on the impatient bit. I was to lose weight yesterday! I get bored and complacent and then think 'just a little won't hurt'... And well, you all know the rest :)
I'm also a bi-daily weigher :-0 before I go to bed I weigh and try to guess what I'll be in the morning, then I 'check' in the morning..... There will be NO surprise on Tuesday morning!

I hope this the last time I start a diet. It would be so nice not to have being overweight at the forefront of my mind everyday!!!

So 6lbs off in my first weigh in. Happy with that obviously more would have been nice but can't complain. Lighter than before Xmas!! Onwards now. Feeling v cold today so I plan on a nice bath and an early night!!!

Hi welcome, how r u doing so far?

Ok so January was a serious non starter. I was full of good intentions and lost the first week. Then I went away on a training course for 5 days with meals provided for me and limited break times. The following week I went to Kent for the weekend, then the following weekend went to visit my family in Devon, then the next went to visit my oh family in Leeds, then the weekend just gone my sister came to stay. All very good but lots of eating out. I have told my oh that we are not to plan weekends away for a while now because how can I focus on my goals if were heading out for a meal 2 or 3 times every weekend! I have restarted today. I had some pancakes last night and i will stay on s&s now until i hit my target.

I have a family wedding on 20th April and I will be smaller! I have the motivation that much of my family won't have seen me since Christmas! I am fed up with the disappointment when i stand on the scales.

Last weekend my sister and i went shopping. She has recently put a little weight on and couldn't do the button up on a pair of size 16 jeans- i am in a size 20 at the moment. I want to walk into a shop and put on a pair of size 12's or 14's!

This has to be the last time- I can't keep putting myself through this stress and heart ache.

Back