• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Curvygirl87's diary..

hey everyone how are u all?im new to this, i was goin to attempt ww again but i no i get bored so thought id join u lovely people over here as after readin ur diarys i think this may be best for me, according to myfitnesspal i am on 1520 cals a day to lose 1-2lb a week, hopin i get on ok, im not “dieting” as when i use those words it never works so i am eating healthily.. 3 meals a day with a couple of snacks but if i want something im goin to have it, not bein too strict on myself, if i have a bad day it im not goin to beat myself up and whenever im out for a meal and i am not goin to say o i cant have this i cant have that as it drives me insane lol iv also joined the gym which i will be goin to 2-3 times a week, i look forward to getting to know you all and any tips or advice wud be great as u all seem to be doin so well :D

ps I am also goin to post a food diary on here so u can all have a look n c how i am doin, i am also keepin track with myfitness pal
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

It's great to have you on the Calorie Counting forum! :D We're growing so quickly in numbers! :p

Sounds like you've got a great attitude to losing weight and it's nice to hear you're not going to deny yourself nice things :)

Have you got much to lose??

Hope it goes briliantly for you! I'm sure it will :)
Hi there nice to hear from you, you look fab by the way! Well im currently 13st 7 and wud like to lose around 2 or 2.5 stone, you’ve done so well! Wat kind of things do u eat?i like to hear what other people eat lol yeah thought this time round im not goin to deny myself things as if i do i no it wont work, so heres to hopin i lose sumthim, although i may not have started at the best time with xmas comin up but hopefully i can shed a few pounds before then lol xx
Hiya curvygirl..welcome to CC, good luck with your weight loss journey, im sure you will do fab x
Welcome to CC! I'm sure you'll do great. I have been using MFP myself and I swear by it, I set it to loose 2.6lbs and like clockwork I loose 3lbs a week. Let me know if you want a friend on MFP!
Thank u everyone.. yes i wud luv a friend on MFP :) xx
Welcome and good luck. xxx