Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Curvygirl87's diary..

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Curvygirl87, 25 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey everyone how are u all?im new to this, i was goin to attempt ww again but i no i get bored so thought id join u lovely people over here as after readin ur diarys i think this may be best for me, according to myfitnesspal i am on 1520 cals a day to lose 1-2lb a week, hopin i get on ok, im not “dieting” as when i use those words it never works so i am eating healthily.. 3 meals a day with a couple of snacks but if i want something im goin to have it, not bein too strict on myself, if i have a bad day it im not goin to beat myself up and whenever im out for a meal and i am not goin to say o i cant have this i cant have that as it drives me insane lol iv also joined the gym which i will be goin to 2-3 times a week, i look forward to getting to know you all and any tips or advice wud be great as u all seem to be doin so well :D

ps I am also goin to post a food diary on here so u can all have a look n c how i am doin, i am also keepin track with myfitness pal

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    Helloooooooooo!

It's great to have you on the Calorie Counting forum! :D We're growing so quickly in numbers! :p

Sounds like you've got a great attitude to losing weight and it's nice to hear you're not going to deny yourself nice things :)

Have you got much to lose??

Hope it goes briliantly for you! I'm sure it will :)

4. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there nice to hear from you, you look fab by the way! Well im currently 13st 7 and wud like to lose around 2 or 2.5 stone, you’ve done so well! Wat kind of things do u eat?i like to hear what other people eat lol yeah thought this time round im not goin to deny myself things as if i do i no it wont work, so heres to hopin i lose sumthim, although i may not have started at the best time with xmas comin up but hopefully i can shed a few pounds before then lol xx

5. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    Hiya curvygirl..welcome to CC, good luck with your weight loss journey, im sure you will do fab x

6. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    Welcome to CC! I'm sure you'll do great. I have been using MFP myself and I swear by it, I set it to loose 2.6lbs and like clockwork I loose 3lbs a week. Let me know if you want a friend on MFP!

7. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u everyone.. yes i wud luv a friend on MFP :) xx

8. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello and welcome! X

9. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Welcome and good luck. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.