Curvygirls brand spanking new food diary, a fresh start!(AGAIN!)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well gang, im going back to basics and keepin a food diary,both paper and on here, iv been mucking about the past few weeks and "tweaking things" and I know I need to stop this as it will eventually catch up with me even though I kinda have been getting away with it it wont last forerver, and then this weekend was a total disaster as I was away for the weekend but my weigh in is 2night which I am dreading but no matter how big the gain I have drew a line under it and started afresh today :D feel so much better already and started the day off well by walking to work which is 2.5miles :D I will be doing a mix of mainly extra easy and green, with maybe the odd red day..

Please feel free to comment and think I will use this both for food and my general goings on, hope everyones feeling good :D

So day 1 back on plan :D

Green day

Breakfast - 2 small pancakes with scraping of flora light and a banana (9syns & free)

Lunch - 60g wholemeal bread with 3 tbsp egg & onion sandwich filler & peach & pineapple mullerlight & an orange (hexb, free & 4.5syns)

Snack - plum, strawberries, raspberries & tunnocks snowball - (free & 6.5 syns)

Dinner - baked potatoes with 45g low fat cheddar, lettuce, red onion, chillies & cucumber & tbsp of ex light mayo - (free hexa & 0.5 syns)

Snack - custard cream (3.5syns)

total syns - 24
syns left - 81

Last edited:
Well weigh in didn't go as bad as expected, had a 2.5lb gain and I'm ecstatic about that :D was honestly expecting around 5lb so I'm happy ;D today's went well and everythin accounted for, long may it last :D xo

Good morning everyone, hope your all well :D

Well after only a smallish gain last night I am well chuffed as I expected a lot more, it feels great to be back on plan and im the feeling the effects of it already :D walked to work again this morning and it definitely clears your head and improves your mood! Another 100% day planned really looking forward to a 100% week and hopefully shifting the 2.5lb I put on :D

Day 2

Extra easy

Breakfast - 2 slices of nimble with a scraping of low fat spread & an orange - (hexb, free & 1 syns)

Lunch - pasta mixed with 3 tbsp ex light mayo, bacon, chicken, peppers, red onion & chillies - (free & 1.5 syns)

Snack - ww dessert yoghurt with fresh raspberries & strawberries & a pancake - (free & 4syns)

Dinner - SW burgers (made from ex lean mince) with sunblest giant bap, 28g cheese served with SW chips roasted with chilli & garlic powder & side salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, chillies & onion) tbsp coleslaw - (free & 22.5 syns)

Total syns - 29 syns
Syns left - 52 syns

**had more syns than I should have but I'm usin them weekly so I'm fine :D**

Last edited:
Hi! hope you don't mind me dropping by! loving your food diary so far, keep at it!

I go for a walk on my half hour lunch break, it defo clears the mind & gives me an energy boost.

Looking forward to following you on your journey.
Sxxx

Hi :D no of course not I love to hear from other members :D thank u so much feels good to be back on plan! Yeah ur definitely right there its really does and really wakes u up too :D well done on ur weight loss so far ur doin so well :D xx

Well end of another day, had more syns than I should have but still within my allowance for the week so I'm happy with that :) x

Day 3 :D

Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 slices of nimble, an egg, bacon & mushrooms – (free hexb)

Snack – ww dessert yoghurt with strawberries & raspberries – (free)

Lunch – batchelors pasta n sauce chicken & mushroom & an orange – (free)

Dinner – SW Cottage pie served with side salad & corn on the cob – (free & 2syns)

Snack – 2 ww ginger biscuits – (5 syns)

Total – 7 syns
Syns left – 45 syns

Hellooo :D well last week ended bad so didn’t get on to update, back on straight and narrow now and ended up losin 1lb last night so all in all a good night :D

Green day

Breakfast – Weetabix with semi skimmed milk – (hexa & hexb)

Snack – strawberries, orange & ww dessert yoghurt – (free)

Lunch – 60g wholemeal bread with 4 tbsp egg & onion sandwich filler, roast chicken mugshot – (free hexb & 6syns)

Snack – chicken mugshot & 2 cornflake bites – (free & 5 syns)

Dinner – sw chips, beans & an egg, slice of bacon – (free & 4 syns)

Total syns – 15 :D

Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 weetabix & semi skimmed milk with grapes (free hexa hexb)

Snack – orange (free)

Lunch – sw chips, bacon & side salad, ww dessert yoghurt (free)

Snack – pancake with scraping of low fat spread (5 syns)

Dinner – sw cottage pie with corn on cob & beans – (free & 2syns (for gravy) )

Snack – kit kat & cornflake bite – (8 syns)

Total – 15 syns :D

Well it's the weekend yaaay! Im absolutely shattered today, lots of coffee needed! Hope everyone has a fab weekend :D

Extra easy

Breakfast - 60g wholemeal bread with scraping of spread & a banana - (hexb 0.5 syns & free)

Lunch - sw cottage pie (lots of superfree included in pie) with beans, ww dessert yoghurt, plum & orange - (free)

Dinner - (mums birthday so mix of everythin) chilli con carne in 3 taco shells - 12.5 syns
Slice of garlic bread - 4 syns
Small pot sour cream -4 syns
Creme egg, slice of tesco finest chocolate cake -22 syns

Total syns - 42.5 syns
Syns left - 32.5 syns

Last edited:
Thought it wud be a good idea to keep a food diary again to keep me on straight and narrow :)

Extra easy

Breakfast - strawberries pineapple grapes & a banana - free

Lunch - ham lettuce red onion chillies cucumber beetroot cherry tomatoes & rice mixed with sweetcorn peas carrots brocolli & tbsp of sweet chilli - free & 1.5 syns

Snack - orange & pancake with scraping of spread - free & 6 syns

Dinner - discovery tortilla wrap with chicken, lettuce tomato chillies cucumber onion & tbsp sweet chilli with sw wedges seasoned with garlic n chilli - free& 7.5 syns

Snack- tayto roughcuts & kit kat - 13syns

* 300ml the one milk - hexa *

total syns - 28/105
Weekly left - 77

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
had a hectic week and never got a chance to pop on, so here goes fresh diary for this week, i gained half a pound this week so im determined for a loss next week and a half decent one at that ;)

extra easy - 5.7.12

breakfast - fat free strawberry activia, strawberries, peach & banana - free

lunch - chicken & mushroom batchelors pasta n sauce with lots of cherry tomatoes & nectarine - free

snack - hifi light rocky road - part hexb

dinner - peppered pork chop with bannister baked potato with large side salad & 50g light choices coleslaw - free & 3 syns

snack - hifi light rocky road & tesco ready salted - part hexb&5 syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout day - hexa**

total syns - 8/15

Last edited:
Here to follow...I'm crawling back to slimming world so need people to help me refresh my memory! X

Hey:) feel free to follow:) u can do this:) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank god its the weekend :D another good day so far..

extra easy 6.7.12

breakfast - peach & strawberries - free

lunch - toasted sandwich on brown bread with ham, pinepapple, side salad & tbsp coleslaw - free hexb & 8 syns (3 for tbsp coleslaw & 5 for extra bread)

snack - fat free activia yoghurt - free

dinner -

Back