Cutting down

Dawnf

I was just wondering if anyone had lost there weight but just cutting down & cutting out the junk food? And done all the whole healthy food?
Thats what im doing as i think its alot of money to go to a class each week just to be weighed.(I have been to weight watchers in the pass)
Thanks for your help.

i lost weight twice in the past[bear in mind i have battled bulimia and while i no longer purge or vomit still have problems with weight/ weighting myself several times a week/ and junk food cravings/ eating too much of the wrong things and not liking vegetables a millionth as much as i should

i cut out junk food for a few months twice[a gap of severe bulimic episodes] a few years ago. i lost weight but sadly as soon as i started eating the :wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:junk food i started bingeing and binging and bingeing

i feel so guilty for eating and not liking the veg i should. i have woke many days intending to cut junk food out but failed

i tried ww but couldn't stick to the 16 points a day

everyone has more self control and more willpower than i have and i seem to be the only person who struggles to eat veg but can eat tonnes of junk food

don't know what i will do. i know i have to lose weight and somehow eat more veg

oh i hate myself for this ..yet i can't seem to give up the junk food i don't deserve

good luck to you

Last edited:
Back