Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cutting down

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by Dawnf, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Dawnf

Dawnf Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cutting down
    I was just wondering if anyone had lost there weight but just cutting down & cutting out the junk food? And done all the whole healthy food?
    Thats what im doing as i think its alot of money to go to a class each week just to be weighed.(I have been to weight watchers in the pass)
    Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i lost weight twice in the past[bear in mind i have battled bulimia and while i no longer purge or vomit still have problems with weight/ weighting myself several times a week/ and junk food cravings/ eating too much of the wrong things and not liking vegetables a millionth as much as i should

i cut out junk food for a few months twice[a gap of severe bulimic episodes] a few years ago. i lost weight but sadly as soon as i started eating the :wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:junk food i started bingeing and binging and bingeing

i feel so guilty for eating and not liking the veg i should. i have woke many days intending to cut junk food out but failed

i tried ww but couldn't stick to the 16 points a day

everyone has more self control and more willpower than i have and i seem to be the only person who struggles to eat veg but can eat tonnes of junk food

don't know what i will do. i know i have to lose weight and somehow eat more veg

oh i hate myself for this ..yet i can't seem to give up the junk food i don't deserve

good luck to you

Last edited: 28 March 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.