Cutting down

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by Dawnf, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Dawnf

Dawnf Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cutting down
    I was just wondering if anyone had lost there weight but just cutting down & cutting out the junk food? And done all the whole healthy food?
    Thats what im doing as i think its alot of money to go to a class each week just to be weighed.(I have been to weight watchers in the pass)
    Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i lost weight twice in the past[bear in mind i have battled bulimia and while i no longer purge or vomit still have problems with weight/ weighting myself several times a week/ and junk food cravings/ eating too much of the wrong things and not liking vegetables a millionth as much as i should

i cut out junk food for a few months twice[a gap of severe bulimic episodes] a few years ago. i lost weight but sadly as soon as i started eating the :wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:junk food i started bingeing and binging and bingeing

i feel so guilty for eating and not liking the veg i should. i have woke many days intending to cut junk food out but failed

i tried ww but couldn't stick to the 16 points a day

everyone has more self control and more willpower than i have and i seem to be the only person who struggles to eat veg but can eat tonnes of junk food

don't know what i will do. i know i have to lose weight and somehow eat more veg

oh i hate myself for this ..yet i can't seem to give up the junk food i don't deserve

good luck to you

Last edited: 28 March 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.