CWP start journey on sole source 2017

LucyAnn29

Hi guys,

Well I've started CWP on Saturday 2nd June with weigh in on the 5th day and lost 3lbs. Next weigh in will be this friday. Looking for support through the site as I haven't got support At home. My choice for CWP is because I need strict control and faster weightloss. I have previously been on SW and only lost a small weight before it yoyoing back. Unfortunately I do not have any support at home. My home life isn't great but that isn't anything I can control yet apart from keeping my head down and try to move forward. Hoping loosing weight will boost my confidence and motivate me. I currently am in a situation where I am studying to achieve a better lifestyle to leave but I'm not wanting sympathy I just would like support in keep on the sole source diet. I just really need a good group of friends who understand. I've always been fat funny ugly friend and for once I want to just be a normal weight so I can see a future. I'm currently 15.8 so I've got 5 stone 8 to loose to be my ideal and healthy weight. Sorry if this sounds depressing but I haven't got anyone else.

Thank you! Feeling tired today yet positive wish the time would fly by lol roll on Friday and my weigh in. Hope everyone is having a good Monday Power through

Hi Lucy, I came here for support too and it has been great. Just somewhere to moan about things or to get an round of applause for every teeny weight loss.
I have no idea what CWP is though.
Im not on any specific plan so don't quite know about them all.

Hi Lucy, I came here for support too and it has been great. Just somewhere to moan about things or to get an round of applause for every teeny weight loss.
Hi my diet is basically
thank-you. It's the Cambridge diet which is meal replacements, I'm in sole source so I'm on 3 200calorie shakes a day. However I'm on day 11 and I have become very tired and irritable and very emotional. Im doing this for 12 weeks with obviously breaks if I need to for events. I have done the diet before and lost two stone in 5 weeks however this time the weightloss is going very slowly. I know any weightloss is a plus but the last year I've been trying to loose weight and I loose about 7 pounds and then it stops. I've gone back on this diet to see if he same happens. I do keep looking at the scales which i know I shouldn't and nothing seems to be happening but it staying still. I will see what happens on Friday. I have stuck to the plan 100 percent as well. Sorry for the moan. Hope everything is well your end.

Wow that's difficult, just meal replacements. I would be more than tired and irratable, I would be a total b#tch to live with. I'm slow and steady but doing OK...fingers crossed.

Well done! I wish i could do that. I hit breaking point today with a few negative comments from family members, so something has to change just don't know what yet lol x

That's tough, I haven't actually told my family that I am trying to lose weight so not expecting much from them. But if I was doing it your way they would be told well in advance and to either help me or keep out of the way and say nothing.

Thank you I'm still going strong ... week number 7 would like to lose approx 3 pounds or more. I've lost so far 1 stone 8 pounds... 4 stone to go! Need a loss of 6 pounds to stay on track
For a stone a month x

That's amazing, well done. Has the irritability gone at all now. Do you feel the difference in the weight loss? Do you think you will manage to stay on sole source.
Im stuck bouncing the same 2 kg up and down and need something dramatic to make it shift.

Yes but I got all emotional for no reason Friday I had such a busy week and I was tired tbh. Yes hopefully although this week will be a test with so many events it's hard. Some people have noticed others haven't. This next stone mark and 6 pounds will be really important. Had a busy evening running around for my parents wedding anniversary with my sister. I have been eating a few carrot sticks and cucumber sticks to help. My aim is to
Get 3 pounds off this week and 3 next week but I think it will be tough.

Back