Cybachiq's Slimming World Diary

Okay. I'm now dressed in my gym stuff. That's progress, right? At least I'm not sitting here in my pyjamas any more...

Woohoo! Go me! I actually went to the gym! :character00116::0clapper::woohoo::wee:

I feel rather crappy now, though. I didn't have any bananas this morning and so I only had 2 Weetabix for breakfast; I usually have a banana sliced on top of it. I don't think all I ate was enough to go to the gym on, as when I finished I felt rather dizzy and it all kept going black when I stood up from being crouched down. Oops!

Still, I made it home in one piece and am going to make myself a nice, big jacket spud with beans and cottage cheese shortly.

I'm not overly impressed with my performance on the treadmill today: I'm trying to reduce the time it takes me to travel 2.5km (the distance from camp to the beach at Summer Camp!) - the last time I went up there I did it in 19m28s, whereas today was 20m20s. *humph*
Oh, well, at least I went. :rolleyes:

I went and used the solarium in my local salon when I came back into town. Hopefully, soon I will be brown and thin. Here's hoping!!! ;)

Black Belt training in Weston-Super-Mare this morning, so I've been up since 5.15am. *yawn*
It's not that bad, it's set to be a lovely day, so I am looking forward to it. :D
I thought I might have ached somewhat this morning after the gym yesterday, but nothing so far, which is good. I expect it'll kick in later, though!

I went to the pub last night to catch up with my friends who I haven't seen for ages; I used to be in the pub, drinking, every weekend without fail, but since starting my diet 5 weeks ago, I've only been out once! Of course, this is good for my liver and general health, but I don't get to see anyone any more! I was really good, and despite a few comments about why I wasn't drinking, I stuck to a couple of diet cokes and then went home to bed ready for my early start. I didn't really get to bed early enough, I think it was about 12.30am(ish) when I finally got to sleep, but I figured it better than staggering in at 2.30am, drunk as a skunk, and I'm sure I feel a lot better than I would have done! ;)

Whoopee! I lost 2lbs this week. :D
It was a morning weigh, so might have something to do with it, but still, hooray. I also got the Slimmer of the Month for June. Cool. :D
Only 1.5lbs to go to my stone award... Can I do it this week? * still hasn't arrived. (No, there's no way I'm pregnant, before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, but my cycle has always been that I get really bloated and crabby for the preceeding fortnight. Nice, huh?)

Whoopee! I got my 1 stone award tonight! :)
I had had my first gain last week due to a meal out with the residents from work right before weighing (jacket potato and beans and 1.5 pints of diet coke!), so I put on 3.5lbs! I wasn't that bothered about it as I had been to the gym a couple of times that week, and hadn't deviated from the plan, so I knew it was just food/water weight, and that it would be gone by this week... which it was, and it took another 2lbs with it! Weight loss this week, even though it is a bit of a false amount, was 5.5lbs! Cool!
Only 2.5lbs till my Club 10!

Hurrah!! Another 1.5lbs off this week! :D
I really don't feel I deserve it as I have been a bit naughty this week, all nibbling and eating things I shouldn't have at work. However, I have been to the gym twice this week, so I guess I've got away with it.

Only one more weigh-in before I go away to Summer Camp! Only 12 days to go! Yikes!
I am no way going to meet my target of 10st 7lbs in time, but I am still happy with what I have achieved so far. I am currently one pound away from my Club 10; it would be nice to achieve that before I go away. I hope I can.

So, one more weigh-in and then I am away for a week and will miss one group. I fully expect to have a massive gain upon my return; I usually put on weight at camp each year; it's unavoidable, really, with the sheer amount of chocolate and crap I have to eat to simply remain upright. The goal of that week is always to get to the end in one piece! Losing weight goes out the window.
That being said, I am still going to try to eat a nice lot of fruit, but there will be chocolate, buns, crisps, pizzas from takeaways, meals out etc, alongside it.
I know there'll be a gain, and I accept that, but I shall get right back on track upon my return from camp. (I am still looking forward to eating all the naughties, though!)

Back