Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cystitis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by meggyjill, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there peeps, just wondering if anyone else is or has been struggling with urine problems i am on day 19 and for the last couple of days have had really bad cystitis, i am drinking plenty of water, around 3 litres a day, i am feeling so crappy at the moment i feel like giving up :cry: just wondered if anyone else has been like this and if so is there anything i can take for it because obviously cant drink cranberry juice. (have only ever had it 2 other times in y life so its not like i usually get like this can only think its the diet?) any help would be appreciated :eek:
    thanks, Jill xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    sorry to hear about that i would have thought the water should help but surly you can take the medicine from chemist i hope ur better soon x

4. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeh i thought the water would have helped flushed it out of my system but it isnt for some reason. i am going to pop to chemist tomorrow and see what they say, just wondered if there is anything i can do tonight instead of another sleepless night :-(

5. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    try 2 painlkillers might help a bit x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.