D-DAY

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi everyone, well i joined this site in 2006 at about 14stone if i remember right :rolleyes: and now almost 3 years down the line i have lost gained lost and gained again and again and more! On varying diets, tho mainly CD/WW?SW and low and behold now...... im 2 and a half stone heavier than i was then!!:cry::cry::cry:Why do we do it!!:mad::mad::mad: i have severe backache IBS i cant haul myself out of the bath anymore :cry::cry::cry: walking up stairs is just a complete nightmare im only 5ft 2ins and almost 16 and a half stone which is bad bad bad! So i have decided today is D-DAY!! I cant go onlike this anymore. Life is just an existence for me just now and that's not the life i want.
Out of all the diets i enjoyed WW the best but i have around two weeks of CD packs and a weeks worth of W8 packs so before i start WW im going to finish the packs off first, my plan is to have two packs a day and one small low carb meal, i just can't do SS anymore. Id rather just get going with WW but that's almost £140 worth of packs i have so it'd be daft not to use them up.
Well ive waffled on a bit, i just wanted to "wave" and say hi again and good luck to everyone out their on watever plan your doing!

PS i have lost all motivation and willpower but im counting on PMA to see me through!

Last edited:
Hi
Congratulations on your initial loss in 2006. I hope you manage to achieve it again and that you manage to keep the weigh off.

Back