:D Hi! I’m Jamie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JTO, 5 March 2014 Social URL.

1. JTO

JTO Full Member

Start Weight:
    105kg
    Current Weight:
    103kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(1.9%)
    Hi everyone! I’m Jamie, 28 years young and I’m ready to change to my life. To make a long story short – I had trouble losing weight after the birth of my daughter three years ago, and since then it has steady gotten worse. After hitting 100kg a month or so ago (after Christmas of course!) I was so ashamed that I let things get this far. I know that I have to make big changes in 2014. I really hate looking in the mirror these days and it wasn’t always like that…

I feel like this is the one area of my life that’s holding me back. I have a good job and I’m generally a happy and bubbly person. My husband has been so supportive but I know he deserves the real me, the one he fell in love with. I want to be a positive role model for my daughter, and I want to have more energy in my life!

I’ve love the community here so far and I want to give as much support as hopefully I will receive!

Thanks for reading!
    Jamie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey2014

Janey2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jamie, welcome! Which plan are you following? Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.