Daft EE question...

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Forgive the daftness, but I just can't think this arvo...!

If a free food (not superfree) is S or SS on a red or green day, is it also S or SS on EE?

I'm making a seafood chowder tonight for dinner. So, I'm just wondering if the fish in it still counts as SS?

I think it does....but....?!?!

Oh hellie, how daft are you.....

Do you know what, I have no idea!! I would say yes but with SW and it's little quirks (like certain cheeses only being a B and not an A) who knows??

In the words of Louis Walsh...."I'm saying Yes"

Yes and no!

I've become a bit lazy over the last few weeks and haven't actually been counting up my S and SS foods, so as part of this week's Actual Effort™ I am making sure I note what S and SS foods I eat, as well as trying to eat more of them.

The joys of using word to type up minimins replies (to make it look like I'm working, yah!) and having access to 'Insert Symbol' LOL! Oh and the ASCII shortcut things. Eg., holding down ALT and then typing 171 on the keypad will give you the half symbol. ½ Tada!

Vix - take it, use it! :D

The joys of using word to type up minimins replies (to make it look like I'm working, yah!)
hee, I do that when the boss is in! Boss out though, so HUZZAHS!

I still have a merit badge from school somewhere! In my badge collection basket that I won't let my mum throw away LOL! I might have to fish that out at the weekend when I go to visit The Olds, and wear it for work in a retro skooldays stylee.

Back