Dagnamit and bother....

I feel sick for eating that chicken and I didn't have much - i shared a breast with 2 dogs - not much for me and two litle bits of broccolli - nothing to kill me!

I didn't really want it but had to eat comething as I was feeling really light headed :( I think I went for the best option. Just as well there was some cold chicken in the fridge eh?

Always handy to keep stuff like that mate, and as I say you made a good choice. Just get through tomorrow, get your packs and you'll be fine :)

Oh never mind the food - let's talk Hex again!!!!!

Oh he is so very, very edible! I would like him laid out on my table so that I could have a nibble at my leisure heheeheheheh

YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Come on then - name the time and place, and Brighty will fight ya!!

I'll look after the dude til the fight is over.... ;)

Ermmmmmmmmmmm sorry Queenie dearest but really he is mine and Isobel's to share. We've been lusting after him for quite some time now
250.gif

Isobel, did I tell you that I got series 2 for Mother's Day? Only series 3 to get now - I can wait I have plenty of Azazeal to drool over.....

He's also my screensaver

509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif
509.gif

Want me to find you someone? I'll let you have one of my cast offs if you want ;)

Choose from Clive Owen, Eddie Murphy (but I want him back afterwards ;)), Philip Whitchurch (yeah i know, strange tastes), Robson Green, Jeremy Sheffield (so what if he's gay!), Ian Aspinall (Mubbs in Holby), Tunde from Lighthouse family (OMG that @rse:D ), and also Scott Maslen, Bruce Byron & TJ Ramini who are the three reasons I watch The Bill :D

There, don't say I don't share :p

Only women can turn a perfectly reasonable thread about a person (Brighty in this case) concerned about running out of CD packs in to a lust fest for gay actors.

Having you ladiessssssss got any knitting to do to take your mind off such impure thoughts. I have some socks that need darning.

I'm thinking of removing my picture from the photo threads. I will not have you ladies treat me like a sex object.......well alright, I suppose I can't stop you......you what you must......but I will have my eyes tightly shut.

Clive Owen - had him!

Eddie Murphy (but I want him back afterwards ;)) - had him!!

Philip Whitchurch (yeah i know, strange tastes) - never heard of him!!

Robson Green - too short!!,

Jeremy Sheffield (so what if he's gay!) - only cos he hasn't met me yet!! :p,

Ian Aspinall (Mubbs in Holby) - will consider him!

Tunde from Lighthouse family (OMG that @rse:D ) - looks too much like my brother!!! :eek:

Scott Maslen, Bruce Byron & TJ Ramini who are the three reasons I watch The Bill - don't watch the Bill so have no idea who you mean!! :p

And what's wrong with a lust fest then Brad? You're only jealous ;) Want me to pay you some attention too then, you gorgeous hunk of masculinity, you :D

At least it kept us all out of the kitchen Brad :D:D:D

Back