Daily chat and general fun food time

Day 5, let's get on this!!

Breakfast : Dorset cereal (hex b), nectarine and peach yoghurt (3.5 syns)

Lunch: Chinese noodles... Free! Asked the lunch lady what she made it with!

Snacks: 6 syns worth of sweet according to MFP!

Dinner : making some homemade SW food as OH will be home late

May or May not go to the cinema tonight, depends how tired the man is!

Edit
Other half was home early so we went to TGIs.. I ordered a chicken dish with veg and pasta.. Wasn't terribly nice and I've no idea how to syn the meal :( guessing 10 syns to be safe???

Cinema : 6.5 syns popcorn and 9 syns maltesers...

So I went way way over yesterday! Hoping to count my syns up so far this week and see how I got on...

Last edited:
Waffling to myself today!! So need to work out my syn allowance for today and tomoro as I went over.. Mental calculus isn't my strong point!! Planning a lazy day today. I need to head to the shops later so I'm thinking a SW fry this morning to keep me on track! Used up to 81 syns this week ( I think!!) so between today and tomorrow that's roughly 24!! Not bad :)

Not bad at all bubbly, can be done. A good hearty breakie is the way to start i reckon. Great that we can use syns over the week it certainly got me out of yesterdays blip!
Have a good day mate. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Bubbles!! Well turns out I didn't have breakfast... I went shopping instead!

So now I'm one new lamp and a rug up on my household buys!

Brunch?: Chicken pasta with courgettes, peppers and mushrooms in a tomato sauce with hex A cheese!

Snacks: 1 weathers original sf 0.5syn, 1 sprite light and a herseys mini bar for 5.5 syns!

Evening snack : gonna make some hex b toast (yay!) with banana sliced on top...

Dinner : OH has kindly agreed to cook tonight so steak, potatoes and veggies.. A lot of food consumed.. But all within SW!

Had a bit of a snack feat then so I consumed gawd knows how many syns! I'm not to be trusted.

Last edited:
My fabulous diary for 2014!

So went to the dentist.. Feeling kinda miserable now!

Breakfast : sprite light... Jaesus!

Lunch : 2 eggs, banana and yoghurt (3.5 syns)....

Cheese toastie with potato (both hexs)

One tuc biscuit and one werther's original... London dairy ice cream 6 syns :)

Dinner: not sure yet...

Last edited:
Hi bubbly hope your tooth is on the mend now.
How was your weekend? Ive been so off track i dont think i have any hope whatsoever this week!
Hope ur well.

My fabulous diary for 2014!

You know I've had an off couple of days. I WI this morning and I'm 12st4lbs... Going in the wrong direction.

I definitely need to start looking after myself better. It's just getting the motivation and having the sheer will not to eat chocolate.

I've decided to try and avoid diet drinks as I think this is bloating me as well. Got some professional photos done yesterday and I look so big :(

Anyway here's my diary so far today :

Breakfast : yoghurt (3.5 syns) and Alpen light (hex)

Snack : Alpen light (hex) and water

Lunch: pasta salad (pics attached) with feta cheese (hex a)

Snack : leftover hex dash milk and 5.5 syns of biscuits

Dinner: we are going for steak but I'm just not sure what to get.. Thinking steak, baked potato and mashed pumpkin.. Hopefully that's okay! Gonna avoid alcohol tonight as I'm sure we will be out at the weekend and I can wait till then

Last edited:
Adding my lunch: ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402478002.331222.jpg

Morning fellow bubbly. Hope you are well.
My birthday celebrations are all over and have been back on track since saturday. Hoping for another big loss this week.
Have a good one. X

Well done on getting back on plan!
Hope dentist was ok.
My first day back on plan today!

Dinner sounds yummy. So glad your on track and feeling do positive. X

Totally on track bubbles!!!

hubby 2 b was diagnosed with mild IBS today so going to change his attitude with food.. No more fizzy juice, coffee, high fat foods and more of the good stuff! Hoping this will lead to some positive changes!!

Today: Weetabix, milk and banana and blueberries (both hexs, splash of milk leftover for tea later)

Lunch: chicken in spice coating (3 syns) with handful rice and green beans and carrots

Snacks : 6 syns of toast with banana and a nectarine.

Dinner: totally unsure of what to cook given the boys new diagnosis.. Away to google!

Back