Daily chat and general fun food time

image.jpg
Hubby came home with these for me last night, think he's treating me since I'm in my second trimester now and he knows I'm feeling a lil down about my changing figure. It can be really difficult to put on weight when you've been working so hard to get it off, can make you feel a little lost! Couple that with pregnancy hormones and my head explodes... Anyways, nice to know I'm loved :)

Food for today!

Breakfast : hex b crunchy bran, hex a milk and strawberries ( I love crunchy bran! Hahaha)

Lunch : no sure yet, gonna have a rout around the cupboards. I have baked beans ;)

Edit : I decided to have a fry up with 2 proper sausages 8 syns, baked beans, scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms - so yummy and I'm filled up

Dinner : Heading out to dinner with some friends so probably Salmon with potato and veggies? Will pick low syn option, probably poached salmon/grilled meat..

Last edited:
He is sooooo lovely and sweet. Lucky girl.
It is hard my last 2 were sw babies and lost the baby weight in first 6 weeks so you can only do your best.
I don't know my excuse now? Im 3 stone heavier than i was 9 months pregnant! :-0
Cant blame the baby shes 9 this year!!

He is sooooo lovely and sweet. Lucky girl.
It is hard my last 2 were sw babies and lost the baby weight in first 6 weeks so you can only do your best.
I don't know my excuse now? Im 3 stone heavier than i was 9 months pregnant! :-0
Cant blame the baby shes 9 this year!!

Bubbles did you manage to stick to SW the whole time? That's impressive!! I couldn't in the first trimester - I just didn't want healthy foods. Last 2 weeks have been better but it's a struggle. I haven't gained that much yet (maybe 3/4 pounds at most) but my OB is very particular about weight gain and doesn't like large gains - at least I have that threat hanging over me of a telling off when I go to the doctors if I'm not good

Yes bubbly I put on 18lb with my son and 20 with my daughter. I was allowed 2 extra hexs whilst preggie. It worked. You'll do just fine. X

Food for today, pretty boring!

Breakfast : hex a milk, hex b crunchy bran, and strawberries

Banana

Lunch : heading out but will make it SW friendly - had baked potato with chicken salad wrap (8 syns), 5 syns biscuits at home

Snack : cheese on toast (couldn't help it! 2nd hexs)

Dinner : hubby wants to do date night so maybe Nandos actually!

Last edited:
Hiya Tash... Look at you still trying to be good! I'm pretty sure I have heard you get extras whilst following SW as Bubble said. I bet there is a thread on here where you could ask as there are bound to be others in the same situ that are attending classes so they will have the very latest info to share with you. Would be worth the ask or I could ask my consultant for you on Monday if you liked? :)

Hi Gemsta! I'm okay, some days I'm on plan, some days I'm not.

I'll go forward using one extra of each hex as I know that's what people do when they are maintaining and that's my goal!

Today, I've been pretty off plan.

Had pancakes for breakfast at IHOP and then a wee MC D ice cream! I'll be back on track tomorrow so I'm okay with that! Taking every day as it comes :)

Foods good today :)

Breakfast : crunchy bran and milk (hexs) I ran out of speedy foods.

Snack : alpen light 3 syns

Lunch : beans on toast (3 syns), 2 hard boiled eggs with tomatoes. Kiwi for after

7 syns ice cream

Dinner : Philly light with pasta (2 syns and hex a cheese), chicken and veggies

Last edited:
Morning all! It's cold here this morning - and I don't say that often! Had a nice sleep in and just had my brekkie. Plan to do an hours housework (there isn't that much to do) and then get to it with finding a new place to live!

Breakfast : crunchy bran, milk (both hexs) and banana

Snack : 3.5 syns chocolate sticks

Lunch : tuna with Philly light (4 syns), air fried carrots with potato and side Salad

Dinner : hm lasagna with hex a cheese and 6 syns for sauce

7 syn lolly

Last edited:
Oooohhh that sounds exciting! I guess you are needing something bigger now!? x

Hehe Marybobs - I'll try. We've found one we like but it's not free until March and I'm unsure when we can view it! Hopefully we could view it in a week or two and it seems to be in our price range so we will definitely be taking a look.

In a good mood this morning and the sun is shining outside. Hopefully it starts to get warmer here - I really wanna use the pool as it'll be so beneficial for me.

Back